Translating Ally's posts

A place for some light-hearted chat.
After the Storm 2

Re: Translating Ally's posts

Post by After the Storm 2 »

Le Démerdeur wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 5:38 pm
Thanks for that ATS, I was looking for the one who's name I could not recall, it was something like "he's at it again" not those words but that sentiment and was the parallel one about ALBF creating mischief and maligning you both, my comments would have been better on that but I could not find it when looking through the active topics, sorry for my incorrect assumption I will look for it again.
LD, please in future, ask me if something has been deleted and then I can tell you it hasn't. It is extremely rare for anything to be deleted on here and I emphasis that, extremely rare, so rather me having to dispel a rumour that something has gone, ask, and please ask first! And by pm please.

And my other suggestion is, there are other threads on here worth reading too, like the one about satellites :P .

mysty

Post by mysty »

niemeyjt wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 5:53 pm
mysty wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 5:51 pm
It could be frightening being a passenger in your car given the right set of circumstances :lol:
Like when Mysty is coming in the other direction and overtaking a tractor?
ATS said I am the best driver ever and have never given her a fright.
Not even yesterday on the autoroute when a bmw cut me up :innocent:
mysty1 the new up to date user friendly version for an enhanced user experience

Le Démerdeur

Post by Le Démerdeur »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I have no-one to blame but myself :(

Le Démerdeur

Post by Le Démerdeur »

After the Storm 2 wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 6:09 pm

LD, please in future, ask me if something has been deleted and then I can tell you it hasn't. It is extremely rare for anything to be deleted on here and I emphasis that, extremely rare, so rather me having to dispel a rumour that something has gone, ask, and please ask first! And by pm please.

Is this requirement for myself alone?

And my other suggestion is, there are other threads on here worth reading too, like the one about satellites :P .

I have read the satellite thankyou and it was indeed interesting, pretty much the only things I dont read are the word game threads.

After the Storm 2

Post by After the Storm 2 »

Le Démerdeur wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 6:51 pm
After the Storm 2 wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 6:09 pm

Is this requirement for myself alone?

I have read the satellite thankyou and it was indeed interesting, pretty much the only things I dont read are the word game threads.
No, it is also for those that are repeat offenders :P

And

I thought so too :P