Now that’s handy......

A place for some light-hearted chat.
Jackie

Re: Now that’s handy......

Post by Jackie »

A bar libertin opened up a few years back in the rural village we used to live in in Brittany. A strange place to locate one we thought considering the high elderly population and general deadness of the place. It closed down about a year later and now it’s a Pizza restaurant.

treiziste

Post by treiziste »

Wow, impressive :oops:

Elizabeth

Post by Elizabeth »

If some of the stories from around where my house is are true. ( admittedly going back many years ) they didn’t need a bar

Le Démerdeur

Post by Le Démerdeur »

Ally wrote:
Sat Aug 08, 2020 10:57 am

Zooming in for a better look will flag up on my phone so beware ... chancer.
I cant read the web address on the fence without zooming in, I'm sure you have it saved as a favorite so could you post it please?

Ally

Post by Ally »

Elizabeth wrote:
Sat Aug 08, 2020 1:09 pm
If some of the stories from around where my house is are true. ( admittedly going back many years ) they didn’t need a bar
My oldest friends her are an English/Francaise couple. He has the mind of a big kid sometimes. She is well known and well respected in her village. She took me and Sally on a walking tour of her village and pointed one house as being the home of the village bike. He had used that phrase and she had accepted it without question. She was blazing with him when she found out.