2019 Tax Returns - results are appearing on-line

Headers

2019 Tax Returns - results are appearing on-line

Post by Headers »

Just spotted the Avis has appeared online.

Le Démerdeur

Re: 2019 Tax Returns - results are appearing on-line

Post by Le Démerdeur »

Mine wasn't there yesterday but it was a paper one and sent in 3 weeks after the deadline so I dont expect them to jump through hoops if I dont.

Just checked, not there yet.
“The good atmosphere of this forum relies on the collective responsibility of those that use it, it is not for us to have to monitor adults.”

curtis

Post by curtis »

They are still busy calculating your fine :D
Drive fast, attract the Police. Drive faster, attract sponsors.

Le Démerdeur

Post by Le Démerdeur »

It will be far outweighed by the rebate from the overpayments I have made, I only managed to stop the prélèvements from next month (been trying since the beginning of the confinement) so will have paid 3/4 of what they were going to take and they will still owe me a lot back.

And that is based on the 2019 return, the taxes (zero) and charges I am paying are for this year but estimated from the 2018 figures, they will be corrected when they process the 2019 declaration but when the one for 2020 is finally submitted they will have to repay me even more.
“The good atmosphere of this forum relies on the collective responsibility of those that use it, it is not for us to have to monitor adults.”

Timoth

Post by Timoth »

Dont depress me, the day was going fine til you announced that

Le Démerdeur

Post by Le Démerdeur »

I just checked the date on last years avis & it was:

Date d'établissement : 24/07/2019

I sent the return in promptly last year but nothing was shown as recieved for months until the avis was spat out so many could be coming through about now but mine will probably be later.

Veem

Post by Veem »

I just checked and found we had a relatively massive rebate. Then checked the bank statement and realised it had already been repaid to our account before I last looked at the balance! Still, it was good to be able to transfer some funds from the current account into our Livret A rather than the other way round.

Mrs Archy

Post by Mrs Archy »

Just printed mine off and all as I expected except that I would normally pay in full before 15th Sept deadline however this year's bill says they are taking four equal monthly payments starting Sept which has rather thrown me - I hope I'm reading it correctly or I'll be in for a fine!
Northern Soul - Keep The Faith

‘The brightest flame casts the darkest shadows’

Leclairon

Post by Leclairon »

Thanks for the tip -have printed off our Avis.

Not sure why we have got zero tax and a refund this year but I have thought we paid too much previously so maybe they have adjusted?
Maybe this is the annee blanche.

I can't see any figure on the Avis which relates to the total monthly prelevements paid so far. Can someone show me which line it should be(if at all) please.

I assume, then, as well as the refund, we should get a refund of all the prelevements - I can't see any calculation of tax which has been deducted from prelevements. They hadn't cancelled the prelevements for the rest of the year so I cancelled them.

I do try to understand the avis - they give little footnote numbers to refer to - can someone show me where the explanation of these are which might clarify how they have calculated the figures.

Headers

Post by Headers »

Le Clarion - you need to go into your account and look up the tax declaration - I’m pretty sure the prélèvements are shown on there. The tax bands changed this year so that may be why you have no tax to pay. Be careful about cancelling the payments for this year as they are for this year not last year.
Check with your tax office first.