Duke of Sussex

A place for some light-hearted chat.
After the Storm 2

Re: Duke of Sussex

Post by After the Storm 2 »

When I play it, the sound changes at about 4 mins in. As an aside if this video is an example of zoom conferencing then I’d still rather meet someone face to face as that would get very tiresome to watch, is it just me that thinks that?

Ally

Post by Ally »

Hal wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:12 pm
I will concede he WAS good.
Bound to be, two new sets of blood alongside the years of incest.
But, the machine that is called royal started what a starlet finished.
Harsh. 🤣 But I certainly think his mother's genes will have rubbed off. I think his half brother could be a different person too for the same reason but for his inexorable link to the circus. And his ambitious wife? Am I being too harsh now? Was the Anne program fawning or gloves off?

Ally

Post by Ally »

After the Storm 2 wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:17 pm
When I play it, the sound changes at about 4 mins in. As an aside if this video is an example of zoom conferencing then I’d still rather meet someone face to face as that would get very tiresome to watch, is it just me that thinks that?
Despite posting it for others to watch, I gave up at 3.30 ish. Not my subject and not my cup of tea.

Le Démerdeur

Post by Le Démerdeur »

After the Storm 2 wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:17 pm
Not just you, I only lasted one minute, I cannot stand the current genre of supposed selfie (but in reality shot with all the usual sound & lighting entourage) webcam type adverts that are omnipresent on the TV, its the sound most of all that I dont like.

Now actors might be able to do a piece to camera and sound sincere, some of them may even do their webcam type ones alone but its a bit much to expect someone used to public speaking and who interacts with and feeds from his audience to do the same thing.

I think he is the best and I used to enjoy his speeches that I saw, he seemed more sincere and human than the rest of them and that he could walk away for love tells me that he is.