I hate migrants but now I’m one

A place for some light-hearted chat.
User avatar
mysty
Posts: 13730
Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:38 pm
Location: dep18 and 23
Has thanked: 1096 times
Been thanked: 1852 times

Re: I hate migrants but now I’m one

Post by mysty »

mauve2 wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:38 am
You do know that's a satire site, yes?

You'd have to be pretty thick - or something else - to be taken in by it, I would have thought.
He is not the brightest member.
mysty1 the new up to date user friendly version for an enhanced user experience

User avatar
mysty
Posts: 13730
Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:38 pm
Location: dep18 and 23
Has thanked: 1096 times
Been thanked: 1852 times

Re: I hate migrants but now I’m one

Post by mysty »

Fitter wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:17 am
Tommy Robinson is making fools of all of you that screech "racism" or "racist" at the slightest excuse on this forum.

You all call him a racist but his his current partner/girlfriend is a Muslim. :lol:

Stop getting your news and opinions from the BBC and the Guardian and broaden your outlook - the truth is out there if you look for it!

https://waterfordwhispersnews.com/2019/ ... n-bukhari/
He is a vile racist no Muslim would go near him.
mysty1 the new up to date user friendly version for an enhanced user experience

After the Storm 2
Posts: 1674
Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:42 pm
Has thanked: 845 times
Been thanked: 643 times

Re: I hate migrants but now I’m one

Post by After the Storm 2 »

mauve2 wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:38 am
You do know that's a satire site, yes?

You'd have to be pretty thick - or something else - to be taken in by it, I would have thought.
I thanked you for that mauve2 because it did actually make me lol. Fitter, I didn’t know open it with not knowing what it was, you should have said :P :lol:

Also making a note to not get on the wrong side of you mauve2 ;) :P

User avatar
jsks
Posts: 6638
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:15 pm
Location: Lincs & N Yorks
Has thanked: 798 times
Been thanked: 2910 times

Re: I hate migrants but now I’m one

Post by jsks »

Fitter wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:17 am
Tommy Robinson is making fools of all of you that screech "racism" or "racist" at the slightest excuse on this forum.

You all call him a racist but his his current partner/girlfriend is a Muslim. :lol:

Stop getting your news and opinions from the BBC and the Guardian and broaden your outlook - the truth is out there if you look for it!

https://waterfordwhispersnews.com/2019/ ... n-bukhari/
Can I interest you in helping me transfer $45 million from my friend's Nigerian bank?

User avatar
Fitter
Posts: 3003
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:17 pm
Location: Brittany 56
Has thanked: 60 times
Been thanked: 700 times

Re: I hate migrants but now I’m one

Post by Fitter »

jsks wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:12 pm
Fitter wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:17 am
Tommy Robinson is making fools of all of you that screech "racism" or "racist" at the slightest excuse on this forum.

You all call him a racist but his his current partner/girlfriend is a Muslim. :lol:

Stop getting your news and opinions from the BBC and the Guardian and broaden your outlook - the truth is out there if you look for it!

https://waterfordwhispersnews.com/2019/ ... n-bukhari/
Can I interest you in helping me transfer $45 million from my friend's Nigerian bank?
This is more your style jsks - you'll feel comfortable watching this.

https://www.hopenothate.org.uk/research ... extremist/
“Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.” ― Mark Twain
"You can't say A causes B if B happens first" - Thomas Sowell

User avatar
jsks
Posts: 6638
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:15 pm
Location: Lincs & N Yorks
Has thanked: 798 times
Been thanked: 2910 times

Re: I hate migrants but now I’m one

Post by jsks »

Fitter wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:15 pm
jsks wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:12 pm
Fitter wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:17 am
Tommy Robinson is making fools of all of you that screech "racism" or "racist" at the slightest excuse on this forum.

You all call him a racist but his his current partner/girlfriend is a Muslim. :lol:

Stop getting your news and opinions from the BBC and the Guardian and broaden your outlook - the truth is out there if you look for it!

https://waterfordwhispersnews.com/2019/ ... n-bukhari/
Can I interest you in helping me transfer $45 million from my friend's Nigerian bank?
This is more your style jsks - you'll feel comfortable watching this.

https://www.hopenothate.org.uk/research ... extremist/
To be honest, when you've been made to look gullible and foolish it's wise to keep your head down.

User avatar
FrenchForumSurvivor
Posts: 9173
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:24 pm
Location: Finistère (29)
Has thanked: 1958 times
Been thanked: 2127 times

Re: I hate migrants but now I’m one

Post by FrenchForumSurvivor »

Fitter's post might, of course, have been tongue in cheek.....hard to be sure, though.
"I am a man of fixed and unbending principles, the first of which is to be flexible at all times." - Everett Dirksen

Le Démerdeur
Posts: 11709
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:22 pm
Location: Picardie and occasionally Sussex
Has thanked: 2108 times
Been thanked: 1627 times

Re: I hate migrants but now I’m one

Post by Le Démerdeur »

I'd like to think it was.

I would have given a "thank" for a good wind up and an amusing read but held back for fear that others might take the posting or the article seriously.

Or if it was indeed serious.

User avatar
jsks
Posts: 6638
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:15 pm
Location: Lincs & N Yorks
Has thanked: 798 times
Been thanked: 2910 times

Re: I hate migrants but now I’m one

Post by jsks »

FrenchForumSurvivor wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:30 pm
Fitter's post might, of course, have been tongue in cheek.....hard to be sure, though.
Slow to reply. I was trying to catch an airborne pig.

User avatar
FrenchForumSurvivor
Posts: 9173
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:24 pm
Location: Finistère (29)
Has thanked: 1958 times
Been thanked: 2127 times

Re: I hate migrants but now I’m one

Post by FrenchForumSurvivor »

I must admit I thought it was posted with serious intent, but I was trying to give him the benefit of the doubt. If it was the former, how did the commercial go in the past? "You can't get thicker than a thickwit Fitter"
"I am a man of fixed and unbending principles, the first of which is to be flexible at all times." - Everett Dirksen

Post Reply