Am I a racist?

A place for some light-hearted chat.
Hal

Am I a racist?

Post by Hal »

Someone near me is waving a knife around - I'd be quite happy for a copper to kneel on his neck and disarm him - I really do not mind what colour the knifer is. I am now deemed racist if he is black apparantly.

If this is the case, does self preservation, or wanting to live a full life not count in all this.. :?

Timoth

Re: Am I a racist?

Post by Timoth »

Copper may not kneel on his or her or its neck otherwise no way racist except that the person waving the knife had a life of deprivation and discrimination caused by the white manor the Asian or .... so is entitled to wave the knife and maybe even kill a few..... 🙀
Every person who doesn't have what they want they think they are entitled to can claim some sort of discrimination. And striving is banned.

Fitter

Post by Fitter »

If anybody of any colour wants to avoid having their neck knelt on by a police officer the way to avoid it is simple.
Firstly - do not commit any crime that you can be arrested for.
And if you do get arrested, do not resist arrest.
Do they think that shouting and screaming and struggling helps to convince the arresting officer that they are innocent?
It's a really simple solution - I wonder that the usual suspects didn't think of this way to avoid being hurt!
“Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.” ― Mark Twain
"You can't say A causes B if B happens first" - Thomas Sowell

Timoth

Post by Timoth »

Surely feeling oppressed is enough justification for misbehaviour, without consequence?🤬

Aardvark

Post by Aardvark »

The story I heard discussed on the radio today was that he was carrying a knife and therefore subject to arrest. He was handcuffed. Why was there a need for a knee on the neck at this point? This tactic was taught to the American cops by the Israelis. It appears that the UK sent cops on the same training course.

I am patiently waiting for a black cop to do this to a white man.
Visit historic Barnard Castle. Lockdown day trips now available.

Ally

Post by Ally »

Hal wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 8:17 pm
Someone near me is waving a knife around - I'd be quite happy for a copper to kneel on his neck and disarm him - I really do not mind what colour the knifer is. I am now deemed racist if he is black apparantly.

If this is the case, does self preservation, or wanting to live a full life not count in all this.. :?
Why bring colour into this hypothetical situation?

Hal

Post by Hal »

Ah, should have expalined - I was at an apero where the subject was raised. I said what I said above and '..I do not care if the knifer was black...'. This received a different waive of admonishments and of course it all ended up with Cecil Rhodes, and I finally got hurled out when I mentioned Mandella and Rhodes in the same breath :D :D

mysty

Post by mysty »

Hal wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 8:17 pm

If someone was waving a knife about anywhere near me they would be on the deck suffering extreme leg pain from the nearest heavy object that I could lay my hands on.
Always aim away from the head, less chance of killing them. :idea:
Colour does not come into it.
Are you a racist, no idea but your a good member who never causes any trouble :lol:
mysty1 the new up to date user friendly version for an enhanced user experience