Trump again!!

A place for some light-hearted chat.
Spardo

Re: Trump again!!

Post by Spardo »

Timoth wrote:
Sun Jun 21, 2020 2:32 pm
There is hope here however; if Bidon is elected, given his age, he is quite likely not to see out his term. Should he carry out his stated aim of choosing a young, female vice president of colour, she would step into his role, giving hope to a great number of underprivileged and unrepresented folk.
We can but hope.
Hang on a moment, he is the same age as me, there is plenty of life left in us ye,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

niemeyjt

Post by niemeyjt »

Spardo wrote:
Sun Jun 21, 2020 5:54 pm
Hang on a moment, he is the same age as me, there is plenty of life left in us ye,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Yes - but you have all your faculties whereas Biden appears not to. Luckily for him, so far, "shielding from the virus" has meant he has not had to make many speeches - but those he has have been gaffe prone (e.g mistaking his wife for his sister).

Of course, some will say Ronald Regan was suffering from Alzheimers during his presidency - but that was at the end of his second term, not the start of his first.

jsks

Post by jsks »

Look, he could be a dribbling village idiot suffering from Alzheimers, tertiary syphilis and psychosis and he'd still be a better bet than the orange man-child.

Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Timoth wrote:
There is hope here however; if Bidon is elected, given his age, he is quite likely not to see out his term. Should he carry out his stated aim of choosing a young, female vice president of colour, she would step into his role, giving hope to a great number of underprivileged and unrepresented folk.
We can but hope.
I think that might happen - and could even be planned - not to die of course, but to step down fairly soon and hand over the reins to his VP.

FrenchForumSurvivor

Post by FrenchForumSurvivor »

Crystal wrote:
Sun Jun 21, 2020 9:51 pm
Timoth wrote:
We can but hope.
I think that might happen - and could even be planned - not to die of course, but to step down fairly soon and hand over the reins to his VP.
They've already had a young, male president of colour, who ought to have been a lesson to them all, but he wasn't, so there's not a lot of hope for them now.
"I am a man of fixed and unbending principles, the first of which is to be flexible at all times." - Everett Dirksen

Crystal

Post by Crystal »

- or maybe he'll step down before November to let Hillary run again?

Jackie

Post by Jackie »

37CC4882-8D0A-446F-B83C-5FA448E7FF59.png
37CC4882-8D0A-446F-B83C-5FA448E7FF59.png (77.28 KiB) Viewed 143 times
His rally went well then....
https://www.vulture.com/2020/06/k-pop-s ... rally.html
Last edited by Jackie on Mon Jun 22, 2020 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Captain Morgan

Post by Captain Morgan »

I remember the abuse President Obama got from the right wing media when he once wore a tan suit.
Attachments
3759.jpg