That's horrible

A place for some light-hearted chat.
mysty

That's horrible

Post by mysty »

I'm semi asleep and she is saying that's horrible.
So I ask her what's horrible , were we having sex.
No she says a neighbour was trying to cut my face off and I would not call the police.
So I asked her what she did, she said she locked the door, I asked what I did cannot remember what she said.
And how was your dteam ?
I just slept.
mysty1 the new up to date user friendly version for an enhanced user experience

After the Storm

Re: That's horrible

Post by After the Storm »

I was actually trying to shout “you are horrible” to the guy, even in my nightmares I don’t fail to remain polite :P . And it wasn’t I couldn’t remember, you hadn’t done anything, the neighbour had just turned into a violent raving lunatic...if I was to try to interpret the dream, I would suggest it was due to my thought re forums and those that use or used them. The feelings just expressed themselves in a dream :lol: In my dream locking the door worked but next time I will do as you suggest and swear at the guy and look for a gun in the figment of my imagination :lol:

Gave up going back to sleep. Anyone else dream last night? :P

Nifty

Post by Nifty »

I have something I prepared earlier. I’ll try to find it, so, if you warm the oven up I’ll see if I can pop it in.

Stompie

Post by Stompie »

Apparently particularly vivid dreams are all part of the uncertainty at the moment. Have you been watching that John Travolta film? Can't remember the name, Face Off??
I've had several really weird and horrible dreams over the last few weeks. Thankfully I've forgotten the details!

Elizabeth

Post by Elizabeth »

Yes a lot of people have been having ‘ lockdown dreams’ very vivid and unpleasant

Monsieur3seas

Post by Monsieur3seas »

If you can remember a dream it is because you woke up during it, most dreams you are unaware of.
One notable dream I remember....I was in a field with other soldiers being fired upon, I rolled over to dodge bullets - and fell out of bed!
OH woke up and wondered what was happening.

Veem

Post by Veem »

Elizabeth wrote:
Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:49 am
Yes a lot of people have been having ‘ lockdown dreams’ very vivid and unpleasant
Count me in on that. Almost every night I have a dream in which I can identify all kinds of things which are currently on my mind; mostly unpleasant.

Nifty

Post by Nifty »

Stompie wrote:
Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:45 am
Apparently particularly vivid dreams are all part of the uncertainty at the moment.
Rubbish![

I have been uncertain all of my life. I do not dream much. or, perhaps it is not rubbish ( which is what dreams may be) and it is that I can only see reality and am beginning to understand that it is all a dream.

Anyway, I have not found what I had in mind.....

Here the latest from somebody else

We were walking down the road from Shipley, me you and somebody else [b\]

I said look over at what used to be the doctors house, what beautiful stonework, you and ? Crossed over to look in the lobby. I looked up at the wall and there was a plaque with D*****H****** carved on it.
You and ? Called come and look at this. It was a small museum and we went in and I said to one of the people there. I don’t understand this, I’m DH. They were amazed and said they had searched all over for me. I was in tears. They said they would get the paperwork but couldn’t find it. We said we’d go back tomorrow and then I woke up!
What is strange is that I am adopted, I never knew who my father was and I have been told that the adoption was arranged by the doctor.

What I meant was, I haven’t been told that I’ve been bold

Elizabeth

Post by Elizabeth »

But we will tell them it’s alright because Nifty says it rubbish 😜

Flaneur

Post by Flaneur »

Elizabeth wrote:
Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:49 am
I have a friend who told me he'd had horrible dreams (I won't describe them - you don't need more food for thought!). It's understandable, if dreams are where we process what has happened to us and we're living in such uncertain times.
Same old nonsense.