Is there a music video that sticks in your mind?

A place for some light-hearted chat.
Lemorvan
Posts: 1529
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:27 am
Has thanked: 151 times
Been thanked: 456 times

Re: Is there a music video that sticks in your mind?

Post by Lemorvan »

EWF, best concert I ever went to. Stratford upon Avon 78 or 79. Chemistry teacher, Mr. Gardner, took a few of us to see it, went in the school mini bus. Fantastic time, fantastic music, fantastic concert.

Mrs Archy
Posts: 1556
Joined: Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:09 am
Location: Mayenne
Has thanked: 422 times
Been thanked: 443 times

Re: Is there a music video that sticks in your mind?

Post by Mrs Archy »

A vos et nos sourires masqués, puisqu’il ne reste que nos yeux pour parler… Déjà hâte de vous retrouver!

‘The brightest flame casts the darkest shadows’

User avatar
Le-Dolly
Posts: 406
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:27 pm
Location: La Souterraine (23)
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 99 times
Contact:

Re: Is there a music video that sticks in your mind?

Post by Le-Dolly »

Is there a music video that sticks in your mind? Yes but for all the wrong reasons. I have not put a link as the vid is a bit strong (explicit), but a quick search will reveal all...Ooh er, Mrs!
Nikoline - Gourmet
Le-Dolly ( . )( . ) www.pink-electrique.fr

Captain Morgan
Posts: 2013
Joined: Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:14 pm
Location: Nouvelle Aquitaine, 24
Has thanked: 90 times
Been thanked: 178 times

Re: Is there a music video that sticks in your mind?

Post by Captain Morgan »

Bohemian Rhapsody

Lemorvan
Posts: 1529
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:27 am
Has thanked: 151 times
Been thanked: 456 times

Re: Is there a music video that sticks in your mind?

Post by Lemorvan »

Le-Dolly wrote:
Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:22 pm
Is there a music video that sticks in your mind? Yes but for all the wrong reasons. I have not put a link as the vid is a bit strong (explicit), but a quick search will reveal all...Ooh er, Mrs!
Nikoline - Gourmet
I don't think that would be allowed on Top of the Pops.
Last edited by Lemorvan on Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
rabbit
Posts: 1989
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:04 am
Location: Morbihan
Has thanked: 1048 times
Been thanked: 831 times

Re: Is there a music video that sticks in your mind?

Post by rabbit »

Mrs Archy wrote:
Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:06 pm
Thanks Mrs Archy

User avatar
FrenchForumSurvivor
Posts: 9237
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:24 pm
Location: Finistère (29)
Has thanked: 1976 times
Been thanked: 2141 times

Re: Is there a music video that sticks in your mind?

Post by FrenchForumSurvivor »

Lemorvan wrote:
Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:36 pm
Le-Dolly wrote:
Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:22 pm
Is there a music video that sticks in your mind? Yes but for all the wrong reasons. I have not put a link as the vid is a bit strong (explicit), but a quick search will reveal all...Ooh er, Mrs!
Nikoline - Gourmet
I don't think that would be allowed on Top of the Pops.
It's not even allowed on YouTube.
"I am a man of fixed and unbending principles, the first of which is to be flexible at all times." - Everett Dirksen

User avatar
jsks
Posts: 6695
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:15 pm
Location: Lincs & N Yorks
Has thanked: 808 times
Been thanked: 2933 times

Re: Is there a music video that sticks in your mind?

Post by jsks »

Can't find it anywhere on CBeebies.

Lemorvan
Posts: 1529
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:27 am
Has thanked: 151 times
Been thanked: 456 times

Re: Is there a music video that sticks in your mind?

Post by Lemorvan »

FrenchForumSurvivor wrote:
Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:55 am
Lemorvan wrote:
Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:36 pm
Le-Dolly wrote:
Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:22 pm
Is there a music video that sticks in your mind? Yes but for all the wrong reasons. I have not put a link as the vid is a bit strong (explicit), but a quick search will reveal all...Ooh er, Mrs!
Nikoline - Gourmet
I don't think that would be allowed on Top of the Pops.
It's not even allowed on YouTube.
Not allowed on YT but I watched a little of it on some .dk site. The music was rubbish.

User avatar
FrenchForumSurvivor
Posts: 9237
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:24 pm
Location: Finistère (29)
Has thanked: 1976 times
Been thanked: 2141 times

Re: Is there a music video that sticks in your mind?

Post by FrenchForumSurvivor »

Lemorvan wrote:
Mon Jun 15, 2020 10:18 am
FrenchForumSurvivor wrote:
Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:55 am
Lemorvan wrote:
Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:36 pm


I don't think that would be allowed on Top of the Pops.
It's not even allowed on YouTube.
Not allowed on YT but I watched a little of it on some .dk site. The music was rubbish.
And the lyrics were a bit repetitive as well.
"I am a man of fixed and unbending principles, the first of which is to be flexible at all times." - Everett Dirksen

Post Reply