A place for some light-hearted chat.
Jackie

Re: The master race.

Post by Jackie »

Ally wrote:
Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:06 am
wilbro wrote:
Sun Jun 14, 2020 9:32 am
Why was Brexit so called? It should be Eexit! Engerland wanted it!
Have you noticed that since they won Brexit that mob have been in a constant state of anger. Scottish loyalists have been the same since Indyref. Big red faces constantly screaming bile through the gaps in their clenched teeth. Imagine they had lost.
But what are they still so angry about? I find it hard to understand such anger still... :cry:

Elizabeth

Post by Elizabeth »

Twitter was interesting last night,apparently a lot of it was the polices fault being nasty to the veterans who had gone to protect the statues especially the Cenotaph. I have no doubt that there were a few decent hearted souls who set off with that intention,who when they realised the BLM protests weren’t taking place didn’t get involved.The really interesting thing on Twitter was how many of the people blaming the police could not string a coherent sentence together or spell apart from four letter words

jsks

Post by jsks »

I'd rather walk down the Lower Falls Road in Union Jack shorts than have any of those half-witted bully-boys as neighbours.

I say bully-boys but what I mean is frightened little poor excuses for humanity that only feel emboldened in a mob. To get an IQ of 144 you need a gross of them.

Jackie

Post by Jackie »

My guess is that they were all riled up for a ruck with BLM protestors but when the BLM protest got cancelled they had no one else to vent all their pent up rage and anger onto apart from the police..

FrenchForumSurvivor

Post by FrenchForumSurvivor »

Thick Lives Matter? I think not.
"I am a man of fixed and unbending principles, the first of which is to be flexible at all times." - Everett Dirksen

Elizabeth

Post by Elizabeth »

You are very right there Jackie, there have been a lot of references certainly in the UK to football fans and football lads. The UK police have worked very hard in dealing with that element of fandom,who often weren’t bothered about the game but had gone for the ruck, However whilst you can get them off the terraces you cannot take the mindset out of the people

Elizabeth

Post by Elizabeth »

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-53040301
Some good news,the person urinating on the memorial has been arrested

FrenchForumSurvivor

Post by FrenchForumSurvivor »

Elizabeth wrote:
Sun Jun 14, 2020 11:24 am
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-53040301
Some good news,the person urinating on the memorial has been arrested
And the photo of it is an accurate representation of the attitude taken by the yobbish element: pissing on the values of a decent society.
"I am a man of fixed and unbending principles, the first of which is to be flexible at all times." - Everett Dirksen

Ally

Post by Ally »

All lives matter, yet there they were yesterday in the middle of a pandemic in the capital city of arguably the worst affected country on the planet spitting their venom over each other and over the police.

ajm

Post by ajm »

Don't it make you proud to be British - what a load of ########
If I had known I was going to live this long, I would have taken better care of myself. Mae West.