You are the new forum owner

A place for some light-hearted chat.
Hal

Re: You are the new forum owner

Post by Hal »

mysty wrote:
Fri Jun 12, 2020 3:58 pm
I asked them to stop they carried on and got disactivated.
It's not something I enjoy doing.
I would! I always wanted to shout: - ya barred!

Nifty

Post by Nifty »

Mayday!

Nifty

Post by Nifty »

After the Storm wrote:
Mon Jun 15, 2020 5:34 pm
Will you be sent to have physio?
I had to break from a regime of kine that I was attending for damaged shoulder in order to come for hip-op.

I am hoping that my carte vitale will be reinstated and will go on attending as necessary.

Le Démerdeur

Post by Le Démerdeur »

I am about to start one for the shoulder, did it have any positive effect Nifty?

It should have started weeks ago but I had to wait for the C.S.S. (ex CMU-C) to kick in as I didnt have the money to pay the 30%

After the Storm

Post by After the Storm »

Paws and fingers crossed for you here nifty and a pm sent.

Nifty

Post by Nifty »

Le Démerdeur wrote:
Mon Jun 15, 2020 8:53 pm
I am about to start one for the shoulder, did it have any positive effect Nifty?

It should have started weeks ago but I had to wait for the C.S.S. (ex CMU-C) to kick in as I didnt have the money to pay thuote]

Having suffered with shoulder problems for years,due to multiple accidents and years spent slouching around like a yob, when It was first suggested by my GP that I attended physio, due to having consulted a multitude of physio’s over the years, with mediocre results, I had rather low expectations. However, it seems that the local town of Air le sur Adour is undergoing considerable development in matter concerning local government and medicine. Part of this is that a new space has been turned into a small gym/reception area with a couple of treatment rooms adjoining.

Some of the staff that hold seances there seem to me well qualified. After only three visits, I am lead to believe that the simple regime of daily exercises that I have been shown how to do are in fact working for me.

( I do wish that I was not so intolerant / so sensitive and my room-mate who spends hours talking loudly to his associates on his mobile and continually whistles to himself would shut the fec up)

I think that the system is a money-spinner for the system,correct diagnosis and treatment can have amazingly beneficial results. If you are lucky.

Edit.
Also, that it is up to you as the individual most concerned and how much self discipline you have to draw upon.

Le Démerdeur

Post by Le Démerdeur »

Nifty wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:49 am
After only three visits, I am lead to believe that the simple regime of daily exercises that I have been shown how to do are in fact working for me.
I think not doing the gym classes or renovation work has contributed to the problem, I thnk you are right, all the time I was soliciting the shoulder it wasn't hurting, I do recall having a flare up once before and always having less mobility on that one during stretching classes, Oh how I miss them :(

So I am going to assemble the jigsaw puzzle of my Klepper folding kayak and take to the river again & I think that will either sort it out or aggravate it so that it can be better diagnosed.