If it was a coloured unemployed man who had sex with a youngster he would be extradited

A place for some light-hearted chat.
mysty

If it was a coloured unemployed man who had sex with a youngster he would be extradited

Post by mysty »

Okay if you a Prince though but almost unemployed.
Will this hurt the Royal family?, probably not.

https://news.sky.com/story/prince-andre ... l-12003119
mysty1 the new up to date user friendly version for an enhanced user experience

bluebird

Re: If it was a coloured unemployed man who had sex with a youngster he would be extradited

Post by bluebird »

The guy is a total waster, and a parasite.

niemeyjt

Re: If it was a coloured unemployed man who had sex with a youngster he would be extradited

Post by niemeyjt »

I bet he's sweating under to collar. Oh no, I forgot, he can't.

It won't happen - too many names to protect - which is why Epstein was suicided

Tom

Post by Tom »

His lawyers are arguing about the details of the procedure which is a deliberate delaying tactic. This process could go on for ever. Let's hope his legal eagles are charging him plenty.
“He who laughs last didn’t get the joke.”
– Charles de Gaulle

Mrs Archy

Post by Mrs Archy »

Can I just say and it's not relating to the content in this post it's the heading - we have an english black family in the village next to us. Just in a normal conversation with him I asked if he found being coloured a problem in France - I was told in no uncertain terms 'never call me coloured I am black' so tail between legs I apologised and moved on to another topic - needless to say I will never mention the 'C' word again! :oops: A friend of ours worked for Sutton Council she was told by her superior not to ask visitors if they wanted their coffee black or white that she must ask if they want it with or without milk - IMHO the world's gone crazy.
A vos et nos sourires masqués, puisqu’il ne reste que nos yeux pour parler… Déjà hâte de vous retrouver!

‘The brightest flame casts the darkest shadows’

Ally

Post by Ally »

French holiday home neighbours have a dog called 'Black'. When I mistakenly called the dog 'Blackie', Hector, a black man and another neighbour laughed and said 'He is Black, I am Blackie'.
I told him of for being racist. He knows I was joking but he's for ever trying to make me uncomfortable around race. Nae chance!
I've always been aware of the coloured/black thing. It's white folk who get uptight about the 'black' word.

wilbro

Post by wilbro »

What about an extradition swap. Andrew for the woman who killed the young motorcyclist?

Flaneur

Post by Flaneur »

While I would never want to cause offence, so if someone complains about terminology then I will accept it, I do think there are people who trivialise racism by being so punctilious about what the currently-fashionable "correct" terminology is. So "person of colour" is okay, "coloured" is not. It always looks like virtue-signalling or being a smart-arse when people like that jump on some hapless person who hasn't used the right term.
Same old nonsense.

jsks

Post by jsks »

I think the problem with coloured is that it was the term used to denote black people in Apartheid South Africa and apartheid USA. Its meaning has therefore taken on a pejorative connotation. Bit like calling your Jewish friend an untermensch.