F*****g b******s

A place for some light-hearted chat.
Ally

F*****g b******s

Post by Ally »

They really are.

Whether or not this a****ole has Covid-19, what the f**k was he thinking, turning up in that state.
You can probably tell, I'm f*****g fuming.

mysty

Re: F*****g b******s

Post by mysty »

Ats showed me that earlier, crazy being out just now if your ill.
mysty1 the new up to date user friendly version for an enhanced user experience

Le Démerdeur

Post by Le Démerdeur »

He sounded alright, I thought he was just testing his eyesight when he removed his glasses. ;)

Hope they disinfected the seat and bit where he rested his papers afterwards.

Flaneur

Post by Flaneur »

Every day another reason to say this is beyond parody.
Same old nonsense.

After the Storm

Post by After the Storm »

He is now self isolating but what does that mean for all of those yesterday on the Parliamentary hike to vote? Are all of them now going to do the same?

Le Démerdeur

Post by Le Démerdeur »

Unlikely unless someone they are paying £17.50 an hour stops watching Netflix and phones them up telling them to self isolate :D

Seriously though, I havn't seen the TV footage but have read comments about it here and elsewhere, if the physical distancing was not respected then surely anyone could view the footage and come up with those he came into proximity with and insist that they self isolate.

Are you up for it ATS? Sounds like the sort of thing you would enjoy.

exile

Post by exile »

That is just the point they will all claim (based on the seating) that they remained more than 2m apart. WE may get a good idea of the infectivity level by seeing how many flies drop over the week after this.

niemeyjt

Post by niemeyjt »

After the Storm wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 12:08 am
He is now self isolating but what does that mean for all of those yesterday on the Parliamentary hike to vote? Are all of them now going to do the same?
Well presumably he has phoned 119 and told them the names and details of all the 650 people he will have met and thus the wonderful team of tracers will contact each and every one telling them to self isolate for 14 days. And honour bound they will.

Meanwhile, of the 650, those that have already contracted Covid will argue they should continue to go about their daily business unhindered.

Let's not forget, the HoC voting is back to in person only now - so expect to see a few votes go through 1:0,

Catrose

Post by Catrose »

And as a slightly overweight BAME person he should really know what he risks....

Gigi

Post by Gigi »

Totally stupid. Words almost fail me. Not content with the UK having the highest total of deaths from C-19 in Europe, but they don’t seem to be capable of rational thought on this important subject.

Mogg seems to have lost at least part of his argument; I heard on the Today programme earlier that older MPs and those needing to self-isolate can return to the alternative voting system. No business would be allowed to put their employees at risk like that in Parliament this week.

I assume that Alok Sharma travelled from Reading and back by train, as that’s what people do - was social distancing carried out on the platforms and in the carriages, or will there be spikes of infection around London, around stations to the west and around Reading, I wonder.

Edit: I think that what I heard on radio 4 this morning wasn’t firm, possibly a wish being expressed, as I’ve just heard somebody else say there’s a push for restoration of virtual voting. Surely even this government can’t be so stupid as to continue to insist that MPs travel to London to work. Have MPs ever been on strike, I wonder.
Last edited by Gigi on Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:31 am, edited 1 time in total.