Impots again.

Ally

Impots again.

Post by Ally »

I know everybody's situation and financial affairs are different but when I fill in my declaration( on paper) it takes so little time. It's signed sealed and posted away in no time. Well before any deadline. But then I see loads of threads on here asking for advice or interpretations and I worry that I'm doing something wrong or omitting something. My financial affairs are uncomplicated to be fair.
Tell me there's more like me. Please.

Aardvark

Re: Impots again.

Post by Aardvark »

I find the same as you. The paper one is much quicker and straightforward. With the online one you can't see it all at the same time. There's a column of additional forms on the left and if you have a look at one of them you end up getting out of sequence and have to start again from square one. I hate the thing.

Le Démerdeur

Post by Le Démerdeur »

Meetoo :good:

It was only a couple of years ago that we were getting abuse for not running with the herd, comments like "why on earth would you not do a déclaration on line?"

I think it must be getting more and more complicated each year with the changes to box numbers etc & the general bugs that they seem to introduce.

Dug mine out to do thinking that the date limit was yesterday, it was actually 2 weeks ago :oops: :oops:

Wont get a majoration though, I have a time machine :lol:
“The good atmosphere of this forum relies on the collective responsibility of those that use it, it is not for us to have to monitor adults.”

exile

Post by exile »

Me too and my situation might be a little more complicated with income from a number of countries.

suein56

Post by suein56 »

Le Démerdeur wrote:
Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:56 pm

Dug mine out to do thinking that the date limit was yesterday, it was actually 2 weeks ago :oops: :oops:

Wont get a majoration though, I have a time machine :lol:
If you are filing a paper déclaration then the deadline for everyone is June 12 .. extended due to covid-19.

If you're declaring online then you've probably missed the date 😵
Computing can bring you closer to others - mentally if not physically

Le Démerdeur

Post by Le Démerdeur »

Thanks Sue, I didn't know that.

I will now have to leave it till the end of June :lol:

Come to think of it I did read/hear it but then promptly forgot, something in my head told me that I had 2 more weeks, maybe I had looked up the dates for the various departements on T'interweb.
“The good atmosphere of this forum relies on the collective responsibility of those that use it, it is not for us to have to monitor adults.”

sprocket

Post by sprocket »

Me Too.

Only a state pension, teachers pension and a small private pension. I thought it would be easier to do online. Oh no. But help on here got me sorted even though one was a glitch. I have until June 11th., but it's in.

tim17

Post by tim17 »

Plenty of time yet for on-line declarations -

https://www.impots.gouv.fr/portail/part ... eclaration

Le Démerdeur

Post by Le Démerdeur »

A few days only Tim, strange that there is now more time for the paper déclaration than the on line one, it was the other way before the dates were reportés because of Covid 19.

Spardo

Post by Spardo »

Aardvark wrote:
Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:55 pm
I find the same as you. The paper one is much quicker and straightforward. With the online one you can't see it all at the same time. There's a column of additional forms on the left and if you have a look at one of them you end up getting out of sequence and have to start again from square one. I hate the thing.
Me too too, is it impossible to change back and, if so, how do you go about it?