Orange e-mails

A place for some light-hearted chat.
Veem

Orange e-mails

Post by Veem »

Is anyone else having problems sending e-mails via Orange. We're receiving them, but not able to send for a couple of hours.........

Now the phone isn't working properly either. Stored numbers are not attribuee.

Stompie

Re: Orange e-mails

Post by Stompie »

I just got a random notification that there was a problem with Orange email. I don't often send email from that address but incoming mail seems fine.

Veem

Post by Veem »

Thanks Stompie. Phone calls are affected too, so I guess it must be an Orange problem. I just hope it doesn't involve a wood lorry and a broken cable again ............... Lat time that took 5 weeks. But come to think of it, we lost the Livebox then too and at the moment that at least is still working.

limousinlady

Post by limousinlady »

Our Orange phone and internet were out of order most of Tuesday and apparently according to the garagiste we were visiting in Confolens most of the North Charente were affected. No problems today though.

Veem

Post by Veem »

Thanks for that. Perhaps it has crawled slowly south from Confolens and only reached us today .............

Zak

Post by Zak »

Smae here in South Cher 18. Problems started around 19.30. Friends nearby but on different phone lines having same problem.

exile

Post by exile »

Ours crashed last night around this time just as I had composed a long reply to Rabbit about progress on C19 but just before I hit the submit button. All dissolved into the ether. When the system was back up this morning, others had covered the main points.

It looks as if Orange have had a rolling problem across the southern half of the country.

rabbit

Post by rabbit »

exile wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 11:48 pm
Ours crashed last night around this time just as I had composed a long reply to Rabbit about progress on C19 but just before I hit the submit button. All dissolved into the ether. When the system was back up this morning, others had covered the main points.

It looks as if Orange have had a rolling problem across the southern half of the country.
I hope you are not saying it was my fault :D