Happy birthday

A place for some light-hearted chat.
Ally

Re: Happy birthday

Post by Ally »

You've surpassed yourself with that little gem Vic.

whyme?

Post by whyme? »

Crystal wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 9:06 pm
What? - you have an automatic chicken door, but not an automatic doggy door? :roll:
I would if I thought it would work.
Trouble is, mme Mutt has a dodgy heart, is deaf, almost blind & very arthritic so, if she was lucky enough to find her way out, the chance of her finding her way back on her own would be nil.
The cat's got her own doors. :)

whyme?

Post by whyme? »

Ally wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 9:18 pm
You've surpassed yourself with that little gem Vic.
What little gem is that jock?

suein56

Post by suein56 »

suein56 wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 7:26 pm
why me? wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 7:10 pm
I've just changed the 4 X AA batteries in our automatic chicken door opener/closer ..
Just proves that these Duracell Ultra I'm now using,although expensive, are well worth buying.
If you are anything like me then it's the small things like this in life which surprise you and give an inordinate amount of satisfaction, relative to the size/importance ratio.

On my scale of (small) satisfactions .. our cheeky young red squirrel made his appearance 3 times this morning .. intent on chomping on as many as poss of the peanuts on offer - ostensibly hung out for the birds - as he could before I chased him (v gently) off.
Then our hairdresser arrived to cut our hair .. so I have little idea what M ou Mme écureuil got up to at that point.
I'm fairly peeved that my post has disappeared into the morass of unread posts due to me choosing entirely the wrong moment to click 'submit' .
So, being nothing if not persistent, I am re-posting.

Hopefully, totally unlike that twit on the other side of the big pond, I will not be censored 😊😉😏
Computing can bring you closer to others - mentally if not physically

Spardo

Post by Spardo »

suein56 wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 9:35 pm
suein56 wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 7:26 pm
why me? wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 7:10 pm
I've just changed the 4 X AA batteries in our automatic chicken door opener/closer ..
Just proves that these Duracell Ultra I'm now using,although expensive, are well worth buying.
If you are anything like me then it's the small things like this in life which surprise you and give an inordinate amount of satisfaction, relative to the size/importance ratio.

On my scale of (small) satisfactions .. our cheeky young red squirrel made his appearance 3 times this morning .. intent on chomping on as many as poss of the peanuts on offer - ostensibly hung out for the birds - as he could before I chased him (v gently) off.
Then our hairdresser arrived to cut our hair .. so I have little idea what M ou Mme écureuil got up to at that point.
I'm fairly peeved that my post has disappeared into the morass of unread posts due to me choosing entirely the wrong moment to click 'submit' .
So, being nothing if not persistent, I am re-posting.

Hopefully, totally unlike that twit on the other side of the big pond, I will not be censored 😊😉😏
I'm still reeling from the thought that you share hair Sue. :o ;) :lol:

Loup-garou

Post by Loup-garou »

So, have I missed something? Are they old battery hens? :?

Mrs Archy

Post by Mrs Archy »

Crystal wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 7:24 pm
An automatic chicken door opener?...how posh is that? :lol:
A long while ago we had an automatic cat feeder - every time the cat when near it the lid rose slowly to a whirring noise and the cat flew - a waste of blooming money however the batteries were useful :lol:
A vos et nos sourires masqués, puisqu’il ne reste que nos yeux pour parler… Déjà hâte de vous retrouver!

‘The brightest flame casts the darkest shadows’