Surprise deposit from URSAAF

tim17

Re: Surprise deposit from URSAAF

Post by tim17 »

basileus wrote:
Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:01 am
We have successfully made a claim for lost earnings in April this morning, so the line is open.
Yep, me too.

Le-Dolly

Post by Le-Dolly »

Experience from last month showed that those in early with their applications were paid out within the week. Perhaps the same will happen for this month's application.
Le-Dolly ( . )( . ) www.pink-electrique.fr

After the Storm

Post by After the Storm »

I'm pleased others are getting this aid but it's not fair, should be a fixed amount for all companies. Not talking about the payment from URSSAF obviously.

Le-Dolly

Post by Le-Dolly »

As an afterthought, there are also bank loans available, at a very, very low interest rate (interest free if you give it back before the year is out). Also available are payment holidays on any existing loans, insurances and mortgages etc.
Le-Dolly ( . )( . ) www.pink-electrique.fr

Crystal

Post by Crystal »

After the Storm wrote:
Thu Apr 30, 2020 12:44 pm
I'm pleased others are getting this aid but it's not fair, should be a fixed amount for all companies. Not talking about the payment from URSSAF obviously.
Fair? - I'll tell you what's not fair...

.…that whilst everyone else seems to be lazing about with nothing to do, some of us are slogging our guts out every day, providing extra services that aren't included in our client's contracts, knowing they will never be paid for.

….that we are working more than 12 hours a day, without any help, shovelling shit, carting heavy loads of hay, feeding, grooming and trying to give at least some daily exercise to horses that otherwise would go loopy or lame standing 24/7 in their stables.

…having to fork out money to buy horse feed and bedding that is supposed to be provided by their owners, for which we will probably never be refunded.

.…not being able to charge our clients for the full livery service and exercise routine their horses are currently enjoying because that isn't included in their contract.

We are doing this without complaining (usually!) or expecting any financial compensation for the hellish workload we are under, because the welfare of all horses in our care is paramount…but the relatively small payment we did receive was very welcome.

After the Storm

I didn't mean "not fair" as in some petulant child but not every company fits the criteria for that payment but could still go under, if support was going to be given to help prevent that then it should have been universal. As for those with riding schools, is there not some exception for those with animals to have to travel to take care of them? At least after the 11th you should have less to do as your clients can't be more than a 100kms away from you? As for us, we might not see any new clients until next year or until a vaccine is found and normal travel resumes in the worst case scenario!
The reason I posted was because of an email we received from someone we do business with, other people have worries and concerns too even if they are not fully occupied.

And as this situation could recur then I would suggest you are going to have to change all of your contracts with your clients to cover any extra work that has fallen on to you. Also, why can't you bill your clients for the food you have had to provide or bedding, I can't imagine anyone objecting to that, why would they expect that to be free?

mysty

Post by mysty »

Crystal wrote:
Thu Apr 30, 2020 2:29 pm

.…that whilst everyone else seems to be lazing about with nothing to do, some of us are slogging our guts out every day, providing extra services that aren't included in our client's contracts, knowing they will never be paid for.

….that we are working more than 12 hours a day, without any help, shovelling shit, carting heavy loads of hay, feeding, grooming and trying to give at least some daily exercise to horses that otherwise would go loopy or lame standing 24/7 in their stables.

…having to fork out money to buy horse feed and bedding that is supposed to be provided by their owners, for which we will probably never be refunded.

.…not being able to charge our clients for the full livery service and exercise routine their horses are currently enjoying because that isn't included in their contract.

We are doing this without complaining (usually!) or expecting any financial compensation for the hellish workload we are under, because the welfare of all horses in our care is paramount…but the relatively small payment we did receive was very welcome.

I am one of those who is in sleep mode :lol:
mysty1 the new up to date user friendly version for an enhanced user experience

After the Storm

Crystal wrote:
Thu Apr 30, 2020 2:29 pm

Has this not helped? https://www.leclubdesjuristes.com/blog- ... equestres/

Le 23 avril dernier, le jour de la publication des questions écrites rédigées par plusieurs de ces parlementaires, alertant le ministère de l’Agriculture sur la situation des équidés, le ministre de l’Agriculture a annoncé dans un communiqué de presse que les propriétaires d’équidés étaient autorisés à se rendre dans les centres équestres pour « aller nourrir, soigner ou assurer l’activité physique indispensable à leurs animaux ».

tim17

Post by tim17 »

What's doubly unfair is that cotisations will probably have to go up to fund this so those that couldn't claim anything will still have to pay more like everyone else.

Le Démerdeur

Post by Le Démerdeur »

tim17 wrote:
Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:52 am

What has not been reported widely is that today is the last day to claim for March's loss of earnings, for April losses applications open tomorrow and have to made by the end of May. Supposedly a similar grant will be available for May but no official announcement has been made as yet.
Thanks for that Tim, I dont think I can claim anything but sent a message explaining my situation so at least I have the demande in on time.

Been waiting over a year from the CAF for a claim for La Prime d'Activité and 3 months from l'Assurance Maladie for the Aide Complementaire de Santé, they both write to me most months asking for yet another peice of paper so hope they are still progressing.

I dont expect any positive or timely response from les impôts but at least thanks to you I wrote in time.

I have also asked them if I can stop paying the monthly prelevements as my taxes & social charges are based on 2018 income so they were already 30% too high.
“The good atmosphere of this forum relies on the collective responsibility of those that use it, it is not for us to have to monitor adults.”