If you have a business in France this is worth reading

Post by mysty »

Its in English and covers AEs as well.

https://www.french-property.com/news/fr ... l_support/
mysty1 the new up to date user friendly version for an enhanced user experience

Le Démerdeur

Re: If you have a business in France this is worth reading

Post by Le Démerdeur »

Tried it yesterday but nothing for me as I dont have a Siret/Siren number, still have to pay all charges and impôts despite no revenues, eventually I will get them back because they are calculated on 2017 revenues, the last declared, last year was already down 40% on that but it was une année blanche, I will be lucky if my revenues this year are in 4 figures, the charges will be several times the revenue so no profit but impôts and charges are levied on turnover (less abattement) its served me well in other years so you cant have it both ways.
“The good atmosphere of this forum relies on the collective responsibility of those that use it, it is not for us to have to monitor adults.”

Catrose

Re: If you have a business in France this is worth read

Post by Catrose »

How come you don’t have a Siren/Siret? Everyone I know has one even if all they do is sell one bunch of daisies a year? Is this another of your awkward squad protests?

”Notez qu’une entreprise qui ne dispose pas de numéro SIREN n’est pas légalement une entreprise. Cela signifie qu’elle ne s’est pas immatriculée et qu’elle n’est pas connue des organismes fiscaux, sociaux et étatiques. Une entreprise qui n’est pas en capacité de vous fournir son numéro SIREN est une entreprise qui « travaille au noir », comme on dit.”

Le Démerdeur

Re: If you have a business in France this is worth reading

Post by Le Démerdeur »

Thank you for your vote of confidence, its heart warming to know that in these troubled times you can count on some people to never change.

I am not une enterprise so your allegations of "travailler au noire" are inappropriate.

I declare my earnings under revenues d'activité non salarié under the rubrique 5NG.

Why dont I have a numéro Siret/Siren? Thats like asking you why you dont have a membership card to the Kazakstan under 16 all female synchronised swimming squad.

To quote Exile:

Look I understand that cabin fever is setting in and some are not handling it as well as others. Stress levels are high both because of this and because of the fear of what happens if/when we are unlucky enough to contract the virus. Other personal factors just heighten the stress.

None of this should be an excuse for bad behaviour in posting. I have seen this in other forums (nothing to do with France) where the same unnecessary intense questioning and nit picking simply makes the threads degenerate into rubbish squabbling with nothing useful communicated except insults.

Could I kindly ask everyone to take a deep breath, ask yourself what does my post contribute and only when you have a good answer press the submit button.
“The good atmosphere of this forum relies on the collective responsibility of those that use it, it is not for us to have to monitor adults.”