May you board a boar ? The answer is no...

Whether it's a Caterpillar or Wolf this is the place to discuss and ask questions.
Spardo

Re: May you board a boar ? The answer is no...

Post by Spardo »

I have in the past transported several wild animals to a wildlife reserve in Normandie. Fox cubs, several times, a bird with a broken wing and once, 2 marcassins.

After a while I realised it was illegal in the Dordogne so then got an authorisation document from the vet and the wildlife park.

If you are in contact with the people concerned, tell them to ring the St. Astier (24) vet and ask for Alexa.

But I won't be transporting it, I have now officially retired from all long distance journeys and went out with a bang after a frustrating trip round northern Italy to get 2 Sicilian dogs.

niemeyjt

Post by niemeyjt »

Spardo wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 8:55 am
But I won't be transporting it, I have now officially retired from all long distance journeys and went out with a bang after a frustrating trip round northern Italy to get 2 Sicilian dogs.
Enjoy your retirement - or your second retirement I guess.

J

Spardo

Post by Spardo »

niemeyjt wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 9:09 am
Spardo wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 8:55 am
Enjoy your retirement - or your second retirement I guess.

J
Thanks J, yes you're right, 2nd retirement, I will still be available for day runs but need to be home every night. :)