Taxes Habitation - sexits

bubbles1

Taxes Habitation - sexits

Post by bubbles1 »

Okay - so out TDH have always been in my name - I pay them every month and Mr B give me a cheque about now for his share. TDH arrived - guess what - his name is now first, the fiscal number has changed and there is no notice of prelev. I telephoned - yes I was calm but taking no shit. The first person I spoke to didnt understand what my problem was - stupid I explained 3 times. It is my number fiscal it is my house and I come first so wny are they not Prelev. Eventually she put me through to her "superior". He explained that the TDH follows your income tax declaration and as our situation had changed and I now appear on Mr Bs tax declaration that why the TDH has changed and because it is a different number fiscal it wont be taken out each month. - Did I shout and scream - no - I went very cold and explained to him, that it was my contract to prelev and they had no right to change it and just because I had PACs did not give them the authority to change the situation and that Mr B does not come before me, even though they say that Mr comes before MMe. He sorted out the prelev and actually apoligised but said it is the way the French system works that Mr always comes before MMe. Did it pee me off - yes it did big time :x
The truth is always the truth even if no-one believes it - a lie is always a lie even if everyone believes it

mysty

Re: Taxes Habitation - sexits

Post by mysty »

Get used to it 8-) even in English its Mr and Mrs :lol:
What is a sexits anyway? is that some kind of Dordogneshire sex party or something :lol:
mysty1 the new up to date user friendly version for an enhanced user experience

exile

Post by exile »

I assumed it was the withdrawal of conjugal enjoyment.

Le Démerdeur

Post by Le Démerdeur »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
“The good atmosphere of this forum relies on the collective responsibility of those that use it, it is not for us to have to monitor adults.”

rabbit

Post by rabbit »

But Bubbles has a good point. France is a male dominated society. I suspect that if the boot was on the other pied the administration would be different

Mangetout

Post by Mangetout »

My flu jab paperwork came through the post, addressed to my husband! We just laugh about it. We both know who's in charge...........

bubbles1

Post by bubbles1 »

Noisette wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:50 am
If you want the advantages of a PACS arrangement, you accept the way the French administer their procedures. :roll:
EEMM No - I wanted the pacs to secure him the right to inherit my house etc should something happen to me without him having to pay stupid money to the French Government for nothing - it was not skin of my nose one way or another
The truth is always the truth even if no-one believes it - a lie is always a lie even if everyone believes it

bubbles1

Post by bubbles1 »

rabbit wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:29 am
But Bubbles has a good point. France is a male dominated society. I suspect that if the boot was on the other pied the administration would be different
Thank you - I do not see just because we have pacs MY number fiscal should change and he should take presendent over me - I am not a raging feminist or anything but Im still peed off about it.