How do I

Computers, Internet & Broadband, IT issues, Phones & Mobiles and televisions.
Nifty

How do I

Post by Nifty »

Enlarge this on my I-Pad

https://books.google.fr/books?id=lO4gFQ ... nd&f=false

So that I can read the script ?

Gardengirl

Re: How do I

Post by Gardengirl »

I hope that somebody will be along with a simpler way, but if I follow your link and tap on the black shape of the book at the side, it comes up on screen. A couple or three taps fairly rapidly enlarges it enough for me to read, albeit with highlights on a lot of words.

It doesn’t necessarily work every time, unfortunately, and the taps need to be just right. I then copy and put it in notes.

I found this when I couldn’t enlarge a book I wanted to check something out in which was out of print.

Good luck!

FrenchForumSurvivor

Post by FrenchForumSurvivor »

I don't have an iPad, but in the page that opens on my laptop, there are two magnifying glasses on the top left of the page, one with + and one with -, clicking the + one enlarges the text.
"I am a man of fixed and unbending principles, the first of which is to be flexible at all times." - Everett Dirksen

Gardengirl

Post by Gardengirl »

FrenchForumSurvivor wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:46 am
I don't have an iPad, but in the page that opens on my laptop, there are two magnifying glasses on the top left of the page, one with + and one with -, clicking the + one enlarges the text.
You clever man, with more thought and better sight than me. I bet the end of your finger isn’t sore with tapping pages either! 😄

Nifty

Post by Nifty »

Thank for the replies. I got the software to work as it should. I am a bit mystified as to why it did not work the first time I tried which caused e to make this post. Possibly something to do with an intermittent connection I think.