Are you in the 20%?

After the Storm

Re: Are you in the 20%?

Post by After the Storm »

Hey Vic, if I had had malaria, I’d definitely be reminding you all the time :lol: in fact, I reckon those of us that have never been seriously ill take our good health way too much for granted which is why I’m signing Mysty up to LD’s boot camp. Don’t let me down LD, I want a new rejuvenated Mysty when he returns :lol:

Edit, just read mysty’s post before posting this, anyone want to guess what the wrong word is in his post :lol: :lol: :lol:

After the Storm

:lol: :lol: :lol: anyone else going “wows is me” :P :innocent:

Le Démerdeur

Post by Le Démerdeur »

Since my teens I have been stricken with Bacterial Meningitus, Hepatitis, Falciparum and Vivax Malaria and recently Sepsis and would not wish any of them on any human being.

Giardia (beaver fever) on the other hand whilst debilitating can be an absolute hoot :D
“The good atmosphere of this forum relies on the collective responsibility of those that use it, it is not for us to have to monitor adults.”

After the Storm

If Mysty reads that list he’s won’t go to boot camp :lol: he gets seriously miserable getting a cold.

vic evans

Post by vic evans »

After the Storm wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:59 pm
Hey Vic, if I had had malaria, I’d definitely be reminding you all the time :lol:
Then you & chancer should be thanking me for giving him the opportunity to mention it again, which, of course, he has. :roll:

After the Storm

vic evans wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 8:31 am
After the Storm wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:59 pm
Hey Vic, if I had had malaria, I’d definitely be reminding you all the time :lol:
Then you & chancer should be thanking me for giving him the opportunity to mention it again, which, of course, he has. :roll:
:lol: should make you appreciate your own good health then for which we should all be thankful for.

FrenchForumSurvivor

Post by FrenchForumSurvivor »

What did albmf say at 6.55 am this morning, quoting me, that was so extreme that it had to be deleted? :o
"I am a man of fixed and unbending principles, the first of which is to be flexible at all times." - Everett Dirksen

alittlebitmorefrench

Post by alittlebitmorefrench »

FrenchForumSurvivor wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:16 pm
What did albmf say at 6.55 am this morning, quoting me, that was so extreme that it had to be deleted? :o
Don't worry your little head, it was less extreme than your post towards me you made earlier in the thread.