Non taxable disability income

F Flinstone

Re: Non taxable disability income

Post by F Flinstone »

Just a follow up, it appears that the French tax authority's took exception to my paperwork, they have just raided one of my bank accounts, and taken a chunk of money out :x :x no warning, so last year I have paid tax in the Uk and here in France :cry: and as said before, it seems that they have taxed all of our declared income, despite it being payed from the Uk Gov, so not a happy bunny!!

Catrose

Post by Catrose »

Take the papers to your tax office and ask them to explain. They will sort it out. Although at this time of year there might be a queue.....

exile

Post by exile »

Contrary to popular belief, I have found the folk in the tax offices to be extremely helpful and on one occasion actually made suggestions for changes that would save me money.

TriciaF

Post by TriciaF »

Same here exile.

F Flinstone

Post by F Flinstone »

Catrose wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 2:20 pm
Take the papers to your tax office and ask them to explain. They will sort it out. Although at this time of year there might be a queue.....
They have all my paperwork, as explained earlier, have been on three occasions over the past four weeks, its an hour away :( and yes the queues were out of the door, so will go later on in the year or employ an accountant, thanks. Ff