CFE bill

Crystal

CFE bill

Post by Crystal »

I've just wasted most of the afternoon on the Impôts website trying to access my CFE tax bill, which is supposed to be paid by the 17th.

What a disaster that website is!

After being unable to log in to my account, out of curiosity I tried to log into OH's account, which was successful, but then even though I'd logged out of his acccount, I was unable to log in again with my details, because my husband's account was still active and I couldn't close it.

After an hour or so I tried again and got into my account, but when I click on the button to access my CFE bill, it keeps coming up with an error message :roll:

Is anyone else having problems accessing their CFE bill?

Reef

Re: CFE bill

Post by Reef »

I got an email reminder on Dec 4th and found the amount on line, but the site is not easy to negotiate. Paid it at the local Tresor last week.

mysty

Post by mysty »

Mine comes off by direct debit so no need to do anything. It was a lot higher this year. Hope you get it sorted
mysty1 the new up to date user friendly version for an enhanced user experience

Crystal

Post by Crystal »

I don't have a problem using the site, or paying the bill...if I can access it!...it's still coming up with the error message...

Description : Service inaccessible.

I'll try again later

Loiseau

Post by Loiseau »

Is it worth trying from another device, if you have one available?

buzz

Post by buzz »

I got the email alert to say the bill was online on 7 November and I set up the payment the same day. No matter how far in advance you arrange tax payments online they don't take it out of your bank any sooner so I like to get them ticked off straight away when they arrive, then I don't have to worry. It does seem to happen that as the payment date approaches the website gets overloaded with people who have all left it until the last minute. Makes sense to me, I like to avoid stress whenever possible.

After the Storm

Post by After the Storm »

With what you have said buzz, maybe it is something that might be achievable by going onto the website during the night so the system could cope.