Taxe d'Habitation - Revenu fiscal de référence

Tom

Re: Taxe d'Habitation - Revenu fiscal de référence

Post by Tom »

:) Nothing on paper yet but our bill was posted online last week and I agreed to pay it straight away. The money won't be taken until Dec 17th and the amount has been reduced by about a third in comparison to last year.
“He who laughs last didn’t get the joke.”
– Charles de Gaulle

Jaques

Post by Jaques »

suein56 wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:42 am
Jaques wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:31 am
Just read a headline stating for paying online tax Habitation mut be done by 20th November

I still haven’t had mine in 36
If your bill does not arrive soon then it is suggested that, if you cannot go to your tax office in person, you should ring .. or even better, email .. saying that you have not received your bill. That way you have informed the tax people of your problem and you are most unlikely to be charged extra for late payment if that turns out to be the case.
I am away and will not return untill end of march, i have a friennd taking post but they cannot speak any french to call up

SW31girl

Post by SW31girl »

Ahhhhh, that explains why the mayor turned up this morning asking if we were tax residents!

In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this - Terry Pratchett

suein56

Post by suein56 »

Jacques wrote : I am away and will not return untill end of march, i have a friend taking post but they cannot speak any french to call up

That's why I said that it is better to email .. you have the time to compose your message so that you say exactly what you want to say and you will receive a written reply .. proof that you have informed them that you have a problem.
Is this a holiday home ? If so the bills might be later this year .. I remember reading smthg about that but cannot now remember where or when I read it.
Computing can bring you closer to others - mentally if not physically

Jaques

Post by Jaques »

suein56 wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:08 pm
Jacques wrote : I am away and will not return untill end of march, i have a friend taking post but they cannot speak any french to call up

That's why I said that it is better to email .. you have the time to compose your message so that you say exactly what you want to say and you will receive a written reply .. proof that you have informed them that you have a problem.
Is this a holiday home ? If so the bills might be later this year .. I remember reading smthg about that but cannot now remember where or when I read it.
Not a holiday home but it would be my first tax bill at this house, where would i find an email address, where best to send it to, local tax office?