Psycho neighbour

Le Démerdeur

Re: Psycho neighbour

Post by Le Démerdeur »

Thats just a tad more simple, brief and sensible.

Nonetheless I am preparing myself for the €13.5 million fine and 3000 years in prison, same for tomorrow but on the positive side Sunday will only be a few life sentences and less than a million €'s :lol:
“The good atmosphere of this forum relies on the collective responsibility of those that use it, it is not for us to have to monitor adults.”

After the Storm

Post by After the Storm »

Mike wrote:
Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:00 am

I do note that the links are not official French government legislation.

Mike
Sorry Mike, just on the phone not having WiFi at the new place yet so it’s not as simple at looking stuff up or at least not for me so put up what a quick search came up with but I see DB has given you a link, thanks DB :good:

Joeblck

Post by Joeblck »

[quote=Fitter post_id=29533 time=1536186420 user_id=61]
There is no need to get into expensive CCTV installations, one or possibly two of these trail cameras could be the answer. Set it up to do what you want- photos or videos or both, any movement will be captured and it will text it to your smartphone ASAP.
A lot of them now use IR led flash which does not show a red glow when it' triggered.
On 8 x AA batteries it will power itself for months - even if psycho spots it and trashes it you will have a record of him doing it because it will send to your phone straight away!
You can install it anywhere outside, hidden in the bushes or whatever and they are waterproof.
I've got an ordinary trail camera to check on what is wandering about our woodland which doesn't text my phone and the pictures and video are good enough for what you need.

https://www.amazon.fr/s/ref=nb_sb_noss? ... ail+camera
[/quot

Yes,that's what I've done;it's stopped my nosey neighbours from throwing objects at my Cockerel......once she saw me checking the trail camera,her behavior changed.
London Irish.

Mike

Post by Mike »

Mike wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:19 pm
After the Storm wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:46 am
If you put up cameras, I think you have to put a notice up saying that there are recording cameras there so if they did pick anything up then the police can use it. Having said that if it did pick something up, they are not not going to look at them.
Security cameras have certainly changed and are not expensive.
I think that is correct for a business premises, but I don't think its correct for a private garden that someone has invaded, that is certainly what I was told in the UK when my system was put in, unless the camera view is of other areas not belonging to the property, i.e. a road or public footpath.

Mike
Thanks for the link DB it confirms exactly my post above.

Mike

Mike

Post by Mike »

Mike wrote:
So all of those people in the background of my video's and pic's on holiday I need to track down and inform them that I have filmed them, seems eminently sensible :roll:

Mike
My post above does not appear the same on the page????????

Annabelle's Papa

Post by Annabelle's Papa »

Thanks Fitter for the link on trail cameras, that is exactly what I need, the local low life crawl around our neighbourhood at night looking for anything that is not bolted down (maybe even that), I just want to see people wandering on to my property, however I could do with it also sending the pictures/video to my phone as I know the camera if seen would be taken, can anyone recommend one that does that !

Thanks in advance.
The truth is everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for. Bob Marley

After the Storm

Mike wrote:
Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:53 am
Mike wrote:
So all of those people in the background of my video's and pic's on holiday I need to track down and inform them that I have filmed them, seems eminently sensible :roll:

Mike

My post above does not appear the same on the page????????
Any new reply goes into the end of the thread. It would be a bit confusing if they went behind a quoted post 5 pages back for example.

And thanks for trying to helpful ATS, oh no problem, always happy to try and be helpful :P

Mike

Post by Mike »

:evil:
Mike wrote:

Mike

What is happening to this post, it changes as you read it???????? to:"

So I'm going to have a lot of things in my life, and I'm going to have a lot of things to : Roll:

do, I think they're going to be very emotional .

Mike
ATS its this post I was alluding to, the top three lines is what I posted at the bottom of page 3, but the post reads as below it "So I'm going etc"

Mike

After the Storm

yeauhhhh an angry face and its a Friday evening as well and time to chill out for a change. Will take a look later once the angry face has been blocked out in my memory and I've poured a glass of a very nice red and try and figure out what you are talking about :P

After the Storm

Nope, no idea what you are talking about even with a glass of red. I can see you have edited your post on the bottom of the previous page (page 3) four times but no idea what the changes were.