Online Taxes

chrisell

Online Taxes

Post by chrisell »

I've managed to totally confuse myself ........ or at least a mix of me and the tax site has confused me.

So ..... the basic question - I've just filled the direct debit mandate out for habitation and fonciere - all good - even told me how much. So far so good - starts Jan 1 2019 - so that's for the bills I should receive next year? Basically do I have to worry about the bills that haven't arrived yet?

Weirdly it tells me I don't have any bills due - thought the household taxes should be online now? Told me that before I set up the direct debits.

Aardvark

Re: Online Taxes

Post by Aardvark »

Be afraid. Very afraid. :?
Powered by "old school" internal combustion,
common sense, Stratocaster toned bad attitude, and analogue tinted Raybans.

suein56

Post by suein56 »

Aardvark wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:25 pm
Be afraid. Very afraid. :?
Don't listen to him, he knows no..thing 😊
You should be fine .. ☺

Edit : Chisell wrote : Weirdly it tells me I don't have any bills due - thought the household taxes should be online now? Told me that before I set up the direct debits.

The household bills .. taxe fonc and taxe d'hab .. are not not sent out for a while yet. Panic not.
Computing can bring you closer to others - mentally if not physically

Ally

Post by Ally »

The bills that have yet to arrive for this year will have to be paid on their due date (15 Oct and 15 Dec in my case). The monthly arrangement that you've set up is for the bills that you'll receive, or would receive, towards the end of 2019. Whether you need to worry about them or not is entirely up to you. I wouldn't. You've got it, they want it. Let them worry.
All orders were now issued through Squealer or one of the other pigs. Napoleon himself was not seen in public as often as once in a fortnight.

chrisell

Post by chrisell »

Thanks - brain fade today.