What has pleased you today

A place for some light-hearted chat.
alteza

Re: What has pleased you today

Post by alteza »

george wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:48 pm
No, the Karma is on the cops, isn't there a forum for Front Nationale types that might suit you better :mrgreen:
Sorry, our leader is in the process of changing the parties name - National Union is who you should refer to.

george

Post by george »

alteza wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:59 pm
george wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:48 pm
No, the Karma is on the cops, isn't there a forum for Front Nationale types that might suit you better :mrgreen:
Sorry, our leader is in the process of changing the parties name - National Union is who you should refer to.
Hasn't been changed yet...has it...bit of opposition I believe...anyway, what difference, I'm sure that you will fit in...enjoy all those not quiet sundays in whatever la la land you live in and stay well away from Dublin, you will be eaten alive if you open your fascist gob :P
E Pluribus Unum - Out of Many, One

hez

Post by hez »

My OH creating a kitchen for our little grandaughters out of an old black tv stand, a stainless steel bowl, a replaced tap, two metal container lids, some melamine and 2 metal cupboard knobs. Recycling at its best. :)

CelticRambler

Post by CelticRambler »

hez wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:03 pm
My OH creating a kitchen for our little grandaughters out of an old black tv stand, a stainless steel bowl, a replaced tap, two metal container lids, some melamine and 2 metal cupboard knobs. Recycling at its best. :)
Reminds me of one of our children's favourite toys: a home-made washing machine. When they were still at the under-six stage, rather than go to theme parks, we used to take them to Currys, where they'd spend ages playing with all the white goods. One wet Saturday, we couldn't go for some reason, so I made a washing machine out of a big box, two spice-jar lids and the creative use of a lot of Sellotape. Much to MrsCR's chagrin, that box had pride of place in the sitting room for months and months, and drove MrsCR's friends mad when their sprogs asked if they could have one too! :mrgreen:

bubbles1

Post by bubbles1 »

I purchased about 560 euros worth of crafting material for 25 euros. Had totravel an hour or so tocollect it. BEFORE anyone slates me for "ripping" someone off - the lady selling it knew exactly what she was selling and just wanted to get rid as they are going back tothe UK. VHB :D
The truth is always the truth even if no-one believes it - a lie is always a lie even if everyone believes it

CelticRambler

Post by CelticRambler »

Finished one of the items on my Nov/Dec 2016 To Do list! Image

Almost. :?

Edit: no more almost about it! Done! :good:

Gardengirl

Post by Gardengirl »

I heard today that the travel insurance company will be paying out for our holiday at Christmas that we had to cancel due to a bad fall I had.

The good news continued when the optician agreed that my husband’s cataracts are now bad enough for him to refer him to have the op on the NHS - the guidlines have changed each time up to now.

🥂 🍾

Le Démerdeur

Post by Le Démerdeur »

Just swallowed the last of my course of super strong anti-biotics (unless the hospital prescribe more) and looking forward to my body renewing its own defensive mechanism, 3 weeks of IV drip anti-biotics and 2 weeks of tablets that the pharmacies are not allowed to stock only the hospital pharmacies and I feel as bleached out as my kitchen worktops, need some good bacteria to recolonise.

2 more days of nurse Betty coming round to inject anti-coagulants and I will be free of all drugs once again as long as the blood tests and hospital follow up visit goe well.

The end I hope of a throughly unpleasant experience.

mysty

Post by mysty »

Chancer you might have missed out the side effects of the anti biotics unless it's the norm for you.
I was pooping non stop and dizzy but not at the same time. Stopped a couple of days after the pills were finished. 😅
Just finished work and had a shower. Knackered and sore.
mysty1 the new up to date user friendly version for an enhanced user experience

Youcancallmebetty

Post by Youcancallmebetty »

Chancer wrote:
Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:20 pm

2 more days of nurse Betty coming round to inject anti-coagulants and I will be free of all drugs once again as long as the blood tests and hospital follow up visit goe well.

The end I hope of a throughly unpleasant experience.
OI! Who're you calling " a thoroughly unpleasant experience"? :evil: :(