What has pleased you today

A place for some light-hearted chat.
Crystal

Re: What has pleased you today

Post by Crystal »

I'm happy tonight :D I finally cracked the ANTS registration system and I've just printed out the temporary registration certificate for the horse trailer I bought in England a few weeks ago (for less than half of what they cost here.) :D

Le Démerdeur

Post by Le Démerdeur »

Result :P

Did you need/have a COC?
“The good atmosphere of this forum relies on the collective responsibility of those that use it, it is not for us to have to monitor adults.”

SW31girl

Post by SW31girl »

We went to Samatan market yesterday and bought three more hens to add to our little group of FluffBums.
I opened their house this morning and three little sleepy hens came down for breakfast. Welcome to the FluffBums hotel!

In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this - Terry Pratchett

Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Le Démerdeur wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:21 am
Result :P

Did you need/have a COC?
Yes, I needed a COC, which took about 3 days to come from Ifor Williams and was in French, which probably helped.

Mind you, I was aware of the rules & regs before I purchased the trailer and had checked the make/model was one which is sold commercially here, so I hadn't expected a problem...the most difficult part was navigating the ANTS website. :roll:

Crystal

Post by Crystal »

....but this morning I'm not so happy :? - I was trying to do the cessation for the 'old' trailer which I've now sold, but as my name was slightly misspelt on the CG, according the ANTS website I never owned it! I suppose I should have had the CG amended when I first received it 10 years ago, but putting an extra 'E' in my name (as the french often do) wasn't such a big deal in pre-ANTS days.

bubbles1

Post by bubbles1 »

After nursing ly throat infection for 24 hours - going out for a charity evening and will keep it lubricated with wine and sucky meds I got from the Pharamacie - will end up high or pissed or both - hey ho
The truth is always the truth even if no-one believes it - a lie is always a lie even if everyone believes it

ajm

Post by ajm »

Lunch in the courtyard ( 24C in the shade ) heard first cookoo (no sure that is good) and got a waft of the first bbq
"If I had known I was going to live this long, I would have taken better care of myself."Mae West.

Spotty

Post by Spotty »

ajm wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 2:05 pm
Lunch in the courtyard ( 24C in the shade ) heard first cookoo (no sure that is good) and got a waft of the first bbq
First barbie ? We're on no.4 today :D

jsks

Post by jsks »

Spotty wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 2:33 pm
ajm wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 2:05 pm
First barbie ? We're on no.4 today :D
Cor. You must be full.

ajm

Post by ajm »

I should have said the first French BBQ -there are no other British in the village
"If I had known I was going to live this long, I would have taken better care of myself."Mae West.