What has pleased you today

A place for some light-hearted chat.
bubbles1

Re: What has pleased you today

Post by bubbles1 »

A friend collected me this morning and we went to another friend for coffee; Im getting over the knee prob and the friend who we visited had an op last week and cant drive for 4 weeks so it was a bit of a cheering up session. We laughted so much my sides hurt when I got home. Washed all my make up brushes and did a little more to my mosaic project. Beef Borg cooking slowly in oven. G&T in hand, hubbie has a glass of wine (watching crap French TV) and doggie snoring his little head off - all good in the household :D
The truth is always the truth even if no-one believes it - a lie is always a lie even if everyone believes it

mysty

Post by mysty »

Stopping work at 1pm today.
mysty1 the new up to date user friendly version for an enhanced user experience

After the Storm

Post by After the Storm »

bubbles1 wrote:
Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:06 pm
yes but you are not sharing them!!!!!!!
:D We’ve not long got into the hotel for tonight bubbles1 and Demon had to get watered and fed first. Also, the camera is still in the car so might be up later but definitely tomorrow if not.

bluehighway

Post by bluehighway »

well done, lass!

mysty

Post by mysty »

We are in the Cantal tonight we buy a very run down house tomorrow but in a stunning position with views and no neighbours, cheap as chips. It's totally original including a stone oven built into the wall

Doug

Post by Doug »

Noisette wrote:
Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:43 pm
Six years on, I finally got my dossier together for the request for nationalité française. Only 18 months to wait now, by which time I suppose it will be chucked out as irrelevant as I'll no longer be European :lol:
Good luck, you will need it.
Our dossiers were accepted over a year ago and we are still waiting for the interview, who knows it may happen before brexit day :lol:

bubbles1

Post by bubbles1 »

Not being rude to Noisette or Doug - but can I ask if you would have applied for FC if Brexit had gone the other way ?
The truth is always the truth even if no-one believes it - a lie is always a lie even if everyone believes it

mysty

Post by mysty »

bubbles1 wrote:
Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:29 pm
Not being rude to Noisette or Doug - but can I ask if you would have applied for FC if Brexit had gone the other way ?
Lots of people will be applying for one so they can stay in France makes sense to me. :good:

Doug

Post by Doug »

bubbles1 wrote:
YES, had the papers for years but like a lot of things never got round to filling them in, too involved in enjoying our life here, ok so brexit was the fulcrum to make us get our act together and send them in.

bubbles1

Post by bubbles1 »

Doug wrote:
Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:00 pm
bubbles1 wrote:
YES, had the papers for years but like a lot of things never got round to filling them in, too involved in enjoying our life here, ok so brexit was the fulcrum to make us get our act together and send them in.
Tnks for replying - good luck