What has pleased you today

A place for some light-hearted chat.
SW31girl

Re: What has pleased you today

Post by SW31girl »

A few things...

1. Woody the woodpecker is back. It’s such a pretty bird.

2. My new hens are settling nicely and are starting to recognise my voice (cause it comes with treats)

3. My cat who had all her teeth extracted is doing well, eating biscuits and other foods, and is not only more keen for cuddles but is clearly enjoying her pain free life. She is, however, well and truly ‘milking it’!

4. Come the 15th we’ll be eligible for vaccines so I’ve found the site Vite ma Dose.

In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this - Terry Pratchett

bubbles1

Post by bubbles1 »

The sun was shining - my runner bean seeds are sprouting (okay I only have 3 at present) We had a brill Easter Sunday - staying over with friends and rolled home yesterday. Now getting ready for lockdown
The truth is always the truth even if no-one believes it - a lie is always a lie even if everyone believes it

Le Démerdeur

Post by Le Démerdeur »

I have news for you, it started a few days ago :(
“The good atmosphere of this forum relies on the collective responsibility of those that use it, it is not for us to have to monitor adults.”

bubbles1

Post by bubbles1 »

What did ?
The truth is always the truth even if no-one believes it - a lie is always a lie even if everyone believes it

Le Démerdeur

Post by Le Démerdeur »

What you are getting ready for!
“The good atmosphere of this forum relies on the collective responsibility of those that use it, it is not for us to have to monitor adults.”

bubbles1

Post by bubbles1 »

Nope in our department it started yesterday ads in a lot of La Belle everyone had until 7.00 last night to get back to where they were going to stay for the next 4 weeks.

Le Démerdeur

Post by Le Démerdeur »

Sorry to dissapoint you but it started on the 3rd of April (décret 2021-384 2nd April), there was a tolerance announced (but not written) allowed for people to travel to where they would remain to confine for the next month (at least) but the confinement started from midnight on Friday.

Millions of others will have done what you did.
Last edited by Le Démerdeur on Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bubbles1

Post by bubbles1 »

Yes I do know and dont need it explained. We went before Sunday and arrived home on Monday - didnt break any rules.

Le Démerdeur

Post by Le Démerdeur »

I am not accusing you of doing so, but nonetheless you and millions of others did, the government wanted people to be able to travel to where they would remain but must have known that many would have used the opportunity for one last féte familiale.

Actually if your friends are in the same département it would have been doable under a certain pretext and still would be but I hope that after the Last Tango at Paques people will be sensible.
Last edited by Le Démerdeur on Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bubbles1

Post by bubbles1 »

Yes and some of us did - that is why it was "open" and then we know it wont happen ans we will allbe good and adhere tothe rules - what is wrong with that. If you dont want peole to take advantage of the "open" dont do it;