What has pleased you today

A place for some light-hearted chat.
manonthemoon2

Re: What has pleased you today

Post by manonthemoon2 »

SW31girl wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:07 pm
Collected our four new chickens this afternoon from Gamme Verte. They were extremely stressed when we got them home. They haven’t come out of the hen house yet. It’s fascinating to watch the pecking order developing. Our two existing hens have sussed already there’s new hens. Both sets of hens are currently segregated but once they mix I know our two established hens will be in charge. The hen who went to the veterinary hospital earlier in the week is the alpha hen and has a vicious head and neck peck to anyone who gets to the food before her!
The Gamme Verte store is more than 10 Kim’s from us so I’m glad I ordered the hens last week.
Also pleased that our cat who had all her teeth extracted is now eating well and no longer needs morphine. Just a couple more days of antibiotics to go. She’s around 16 years old and quite amazing - mind you she’s milking it for all she can!
Good news about the hens and your cat 🐈 🤗🐤🐥🐦

ajm

Post by ajm »

On the attestation I have it states:
7. Achats Déplacements pour effectuer des achats de première nécessité ou des retraits de commandes
So you wouldn't have had a problem
"If I had known I was going to live this long, I would have taken better care of myself."Mae West.

bubbles1

Post by bubbles1 »

Stompie wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 5:52 pm
After this morning's blood, sweat and tears over customs websites - literally, I get nosebleeds when I'm stressed - I'm delighted that the wee Peugeot sailed through her CT. She had the inspector telling us what a special little car she is and in what good condition for her age.
How old is she?
The truth is always the truth even if no-one believes it - a lie is always a lie even if everyone believes it

Stompie

Post by Stompie »

bubbles1 wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:23 pm
Stompie wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 5:52 pm
After this morning's blood, sweat and tears over customs websites - literally, I get nosebleeds when I'm stressed - I'm delighted that the wee Peugeot sailed through her CT. She had the inspector telling us what a special little car she is and in what good condition for her age.
How old is she?
She's 28, with 99,300km on the clock.

bubbles1

Post by bubbles1 »

I know how you feel. Mine is 31 and I cant remember exactly how many miles about 150000. She has passed the last 4 years CT - YES She is tucked up for the night in the garage. So happy for you - some people just dont understand !
The truth is always the truth even if no-one believes it - a lie is always a lie even if everyone believes it

ajm

Post by ajm »

Freshly picked rhubarb from the garden for a crumble tonight.
"If I had known I was going to live this long, I would have taken better care of myself."Mae West.

Aardvark

Post by Aardvark »

Nothing, but there's still time. :?

AIIy

Post by AIIy »

A three part tiktok where an angry guy got stuck on a rope swing over some water. It's only Monday morning and it'll be the best laugh I have this week.
Being funny makes you more attractive.
Beauty fades but sarcasm lives forever.

ajm

Post by ajm »

£1=€1.18

Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Getting my new (to me) 4x4 this morning :D ....even though the money was supposed to be for replacing OH's van. :lol: