Who is Admin ?

A place for some light-hearted chat.
alittlebitfrench
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Who is Admin ?

Post by alittlebitfrench » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:09 pm

Who is Admin on this forum ?

Whoever guesses their identity correctly wins a Mysty house.

P.s you can swap a Mysty house for a Bounty Bar if you don't like renovation.

After the Storm

Re: Who is Admin ?

Post by After the Storm » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:18 pm

You do know that there are other unknowns in the universe that you could contemplate 🤔 no one on this forum needs to tell you who they are and vice versa.
In the parallel universe inhabited by Brexiteers rationality and logic are increasingly inverted if not outright subverted.

Le Démerdeur

Post by Le Démerdeur » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:29 pm

I like the idea that Mr/Mrs/Ms admin is anonymous, makes me think of Charlie of Charlies Angels always being at the end of a phone, or internet connection in this case.

I just rejoice that there is an admin and a real person not just a name that did nothing despite probably being paid.

I also suspect that we owe the anonymous modest admin person as much gratitude as Mysty and After the Storm.

I totally respect their wish to remain anonymous and you should not be trying to out them even in fun.

CelticRambler

Post by CelticRambler » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:13 pm

alittlebitfrench wrote:
Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:09 pm
Who is Admin on this forum ?
Descartes asked more or less the same question, didn't he? :P

Of course Yahweh beat Descartes to the punchline a few millenia beforehand
Other scholars believe that the most proper meaning may be "He brings into existence whatever exists" or "He who causes to exist"
Now if you'd paid attention in Catechism, you'd also remember Deuteronmy warning
15for the LORD your God in the midst of you is a jealous God; otherwise the anger of the LORD your God will be kindled against you, and He will wipe you off the face of the earth. 16"You shall not put the LORD your God to the test, as you tested Him at Massah. 17"You should diligently keep the commandments of the LORD your God, and His testimonies and His statutes which He has commanded you.…

I claim the prize. I'll take it in Bounty Bars, coz I've got more than enough house to keep me busy for the foreseeable future.

After the Storm

Post by After the Storm » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:18 pm

Send your drone over with a bag attached :P
In the parallel universe inhabited by Brexiteers rationality and logic are increasingly inverted if not outright subverted.

mysty

Post by mysty » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:21 pm

Did you know and not many people know this, I only found out a minute ago when I visited google. What does nimda mean, that s admin back to front.

Nimda is a malicious file infecting computer worm. It quickly spread, surpassing the economic damage caused by previous outbreaks such as Code Red.
mysty1 the new up to date user friendly version for an enhanced user experience

CelticRambler

Post by CelticRambler » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:54 pm

:? :? :?

D'you know what's more worrying than that?

ALBF backwards is FBLA which stands for Future Business Leader of America. :shock:

After the Storm

Post by After the Storm » Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:03 pm

mysty

Post by mysty » Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:05 pm

CelticRambler wrote:
Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:54 pm
:? :? :?

D'you know what's more worrying than that?

ALBF backwards is FBLA which stands for Future Business Leader of America. :shock:
Well they say anything can happen in America :lol:
mysty1 the new up to date user friendly version for an enhanced user experience

alittlebitfrench
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by alittlebitfrench » Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:45 am

Chancer wrote:
Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:29 pm
I like the idea that Mr/Mrs/Ms admin is anonymous, makes me think of Charlie of Charlies Angels always being at the end of a phone, or internet connection in this case.

I just rejoice that there is an admin and a real person not just a name that did nothing despite probably being paid.

I also suspect that we owe the anonymous modest admin person as much gratitude as Mysty and After the Storm.

I totally respect their wish to remain anonymous and you should not be trying to out them even in fun.
You are assuming that 'Admin' is a person. What if 'Admin' is a computer ? :shock:

Have you not seen '2001: A Space Odyssey'?

If Admin is a computer it could malfunction and threaten British lives in France.

One day you may want to post a thread to find an 'english speaking doctor' and Admin will say "I'm sorry Chancer, I am afraid I can't do that". :o

Until yesterday 'Admin' has been giving very robotic responses. But last night they said, I quote ,"Just finished work and after dinner I'd best catch up with what's gone on here"

Hmmm.....we all know Brits don't have jobs in France !!!!

This will all end in tears. I'm telling you, one day we will have to blow Admin.

I'm not a Future Business Leader of America for nothing you know. I know about this stuff.