What are you doing today?

A place for some light-hearted chat.
mysty

Re: What are you doing today?

Post by mysty »

bubbles1 wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:15 pm
How did it go ?
Finished but no glue for the waste pipe so it was just a shower tonight.instead of a bath.
mysty1 the new up to date user friendly version for an enhanced user experience

mysty

Post by mysty »

Two good viewimgs today and heading home for a break from renovating. We are 4 hours away but there is a mcdoo en route. Pissing down in the cantal
mysty1 the new up to date user friendly version for an enhanced user experience

bubbles1

Post by bubbles1 »

Going shopping for new landlines. The one upstairs has stopped working and it is driving me nits having togo downstairs to answer the phoneas itonlyrings twicz beforetheansaphonekicks in and we cant seem to change that. So they are going!!!!
The truth is always the truth even if no-one believes it - a lie is always a lie even if everyone believes it

bubbles1

Post by bubbles1 »

Very successful day so far. Got lovely new phones, new locking system for the back door - The present one has given up. Acutally managed to find a square picture frame right size and colour for 99cts in Action. On line you are looking ar around 11 pounds plus including delivery, fine normally but I purchased the diamond painting(and did it) also it will be donated to Association Acorn - our local kitten rescue association - for one of their fund raisers. Hubbie purchased Tajine in the market this morning so we are about to sit down fora lovely lunch. All I need to make my day complete is to get the second load of washing on the line dry and avoid the World cup. - some days it doesnt take much to make me happy :lol: :lol:
The truth is always the truth even if no-one believes it - a lie is always a lie even if everyone believes it

Gardengirl

Post by Gardengirl »

3 trips to the market today instead of the usual 2. The loup de mer I was buying for our elderly neighbour hadn’t been filleted, so I returned to the fish stall quickly as she was planning eating it for lunch today.

It’s our party in the parc this evening, about 50 neighbours will gather under the trees to enjoy supper together, great fun, and enables people know get to know neighbours a little, plus there’s always plenty of rosé. The request for good weather has been granted too! 😁

bubbles1

Post by bubbles1 »

Gardengirl wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:33 pm
3 trips to the market today instead of the usual 2. The loup de mer I was buying for our elderly neighbour hadn’t been filleted, so I returned to the fish stall quickly as she was planning eating it for lunch today.

It’s our party in the parc this evening, about 50 neighbours will gather under the trees to enjoy supper together, great fun, and enables people know get to know neighbours a little, plus there’s always plenty of rosé. The request for good weather has been granted too! 😁
That sounds like a brilliant idea and lots of fun - hope the wet stuff doth not fall from the sky. Enjoy :D

Gardengirl

Post by Gardengirl »

Thanks, Bubbles; it was a splendid party. The only wet stuff was the vast quantities of rosé to wash down the great food. I’d never had banana soup, made by Swiss neighbours, but it was delicious.

Just off for a walk down into the valley while it’s still fairly cool, then into town to meet friends and wander round the jewellery stalls set up for the day.

Andy72

Post by Andy72 »

Orf to the races.
Don’t walk away in silence.

After the Storm

Post by After the Storm »

Probably take the morning off. Enjoy your day at the races Andy72 and hopefully you can ignore May’s disgusting move this morning taking over Boris’s bus :shock: a clever but despicable, manipulative statement.

Ally

Post by Ally »

I'd dispute the cleverness. Shallow maybe? Transparent? Let's go for desperate. There is no Brexit bonus.