What are you doing today?

A place for some light-hearted chat.
vic evans

Re: What are you doing today?

Post by vic evans »

Kathyc wrote:
Mon May 28, 2018 5:48 pm
Today I've had a port a cath fitted, tomorrow I'm sightseeing in Bordeaux if I feel up to it, Wednesday's my first chemo session.

Living the dream!
All the best for Wednesday Kathy.
Hope it goes well
x

bubbles1

Post by bubbles1 »

Friend coming round for a crafting session and a bottle of wine (one bottle between us or the cards will be squinty)!b and of coursewatching it rain.
The truth is always the truth even if no-one believes it - a lie is always a lie even if everyone believes it

mysty

Post by mysty »

Paffed about trying to get my lawnmower to work called my friend Google but not much help. Rained got wet got angry gave up. ATS pointed out Google says the need maintained well it's been going okay since 2006 with no maintence. Took the air filter out it was black but still hunting for fuel.
mysty1 the new up to date user friendly version for an enhanced user experience

After the Storm

Post by After the Storm »

Just wanted to add my good wishes to you KathyC and that you make a speedy recovery.

I’m chasing flies out of the house, need to get the screens up. I don’t like spraying them and OH likes all the windows and doors wide open. Usually a couple of minutes of looking like a numpty waving my arms about gets them out but there is always one that does not want to go.......yay I can hear that he has got the grass cutter going, hope it doesn’t cut out as we need it tomorrow.
Been strange being back here after being away for so long but settling back down to the usual routine again.

mysty

Post by mysty »

After the Storm wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 5:41 pm
Just wanted to add my good wishes to you KathyC and that you make a speedy recovery.

I’m chasing flies out of the house, need to get the screens up. I don’t like spraying them and OH likes all the windows and doors wide open. Usually a couple of minutes of looking like a numpty waving my arms about gets them out but there is always one that does not want to go.......yay I can hear that he has got the grass cutter going, hope it doesn’t cut out as we need it tomorrow.
Been strange being back here after being away for so long but settling back down to the usual routine again.
No worries another couple of days and you will be my plaster washer outer woman again.

Kathyc

Post by Kathyc »

Today I wandered along the river in Bordeaux and then had an enormous plateau de fruits de mer looking out on it. I reckon it might be the last posh lunch for a while so went for the lobster option and bugger the budget!

Thanks all for the good wishes.

mysty

Post by mysty »

Kathyc wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 6:56 pm
Today I wandered along the river in Bordeaux and then had an enormous plateau de fruits de mer looking out on it. I reckon it might be the last posh lunch for a while so went for the lobster option and bugger the budget!

How will you know if it's the chemo or the sea food that makes you ill :P

Kathyc

Post by Kathyc »

mysty wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 7:13 pm
Kathyc wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 6:56 pm

How will you know if it's the chemo or the sea food that makes you ill :P

That did occur to me but I thought I'd risk it. :)

bubbles1

Post by bubbles1 »

Off to a coffee morning to fund raise for dogs and cats. Shame about the rain, it will have to inside. Still I hope to comehome with afull tummy and handsfull of books :good:
The truth is always the truth even if no-one believes it - a lie is always a lie even if everyone believes it

bubbles1

Post by bubbles1 »

Kitten cuddling and then off to lunch with a couple of girlfriends. We are going to try a localish restaurant which despite all the years we have been here none of us have tried!!