What are you doing today?

A place for some light-hearted chat.
Kathyc

Re: What are you doing today?

Post by Kathyc »

Joinfrance wrote:
Thu May 10, 2018 6:24 pm
Kathyc a euphemism for what? She really does have lilac hair and the dog is dyed to match...well, I presume it is, i’ve Never seen another purple dog!

I was thinking of having matching collars and cuffs. ;)

Joeblck

Post by Joeblck »

Having a nice evening on the patio with my cheekey little Rose,listening to the birds.
London Irish.

bubbles1

Post by bubbles1 »

Kathyc wrote:
Thu May 10, 2018 6:28 pm
mysty1 wrote:
Thu May 10, 2018 5:04 pm
Kathyc wrote:
Thu May 10, 2018 1:16 pm

What a difference a "g" makes!
Do you not have anywhere near you to walk the dogs for poos, demon will only poo in the garden as a last resort or if its a middle of the night emergency.
I think you may just have admitted to being one of those irresponsible dog owners who doesn't clean up after their pets. ;) :innocent: ;)
Lots of people who walk their dogs in fields and woods etc and let them off the lead are unaware of where they poo and therefore are unable to clear it up. I do not think this makes them irresponsible at all. I am sure at least Mysty and ATS clear their garden regularly. :good:
The truth is always the truth even if no-one believes it - a lie is always a lie even if everyone believes it

Le Démerdeur

Post by Le Démerdeur »

I have been knocking off the remaining round tuits AKA spending Rons savings :good:

Immensely satisfying after decades of stockpiling.

mysty

Post by mysty »

Kathyc wrote:
mysty1 wrote:
Kathyc wrote:
Thu May 10, 2018 1:16 pm

What a difference a "g" makes!
Do you not have anywhere near you to walk the dogs for poos, demon will only poo in the garden as a last resort or if its a middle of the night emergency.
I think you may just have admitted to being one of those irresponsible dog owners who doesn't clean up after their pets. ;) :innocent: ;)
Did I say I did not clean up he has pooped ? :P I
mysty1 the new up to date user friendly version for an enhanced user experience

Kathyc

Post by Kathyc »

mysty1 wrote:
Thu May 10, 2018 6:55 pm
Kathyc wrote:
mysty1 wrote:

I was joking actually but cleaning up poo is the same whether you clean up your garden or in public spaces. Mind you, I've adopted the Forestry Commission's "stick and flick" practice in the country as a reasonable compromise. :)

mysty

Post by mysty »

Kathyc wrote:
Thu May 10, 2018 7:02 pm
mysty1 wrote:
Kathyc wrote:

:lol: :lol: I think you may just have admitted to being one of those irresponsible dog owners who doesn't clean up after their pets. ;) :innocent: ;)
I was joking actually but cleaning up poo is the same whether you clean up your garden or in public spaces. Mind you, I've adopted the Forestry Commission's "stick and flick" practice in the country as a reasonable compromise. :)
Demons poops are very small and no one would notice them unless you sat on it. :lol: French humunoids poo in the countryside and do not clean up there mess. Toilet paper and all. Demon is French although like me he understands English better than French now. When I am working he knows what the word move means :lol: so does ATS :lol:

bubbles1

Post by bubbles1 »

mysty1 wrote:
Thu May 10, 2018 7:32 pm
Kathyc wrote:
Thu May 10, 2018 7:02 pm
mysty1 wrote:

Demons poops are very small and no one would notice them unless you sat on it. :lol: French humunoids poo in the countryside and do not clean up there mess. Toilet paper and all. Demon is French although like me he understands English better than French now. When I am working he knows what the word move means :lol: so does ATS :lol:
Yes I agree - there was a post on our animal fund raising page recently where a dog had eaten some human poo in the woods and had become very very ill. I dont think it is just French humunoids who poo in the woods and round here it is not bears either. As I said if you dont see where your dog poos you cant pick it up or "flick" it.
The truth is always the truth even if no-one believes it - a lie is always a lie even if everyone believes it

mysty

Post by mysty »

Laybys at this time of year are disgusting just now or anywhere close to a road where there is a track. Even on the autoroutes if I am in the van and stop by the trucks to let the dog out more often than not there is poo about. If you are just eating do not read this post. :lol:

bubbles1

Post by bubbles1 »

Apperos with friends led to an impromptu lunch, what a lovely way to enjoy the sunshine. Goingto finish my hanging baskets and plantthe rest of the tomatos now. Gardner on TF1 says to plant your toms on the 11th, 12thor 13th May. So Il will :D