What are you doing today?

A place for some light-hearted chat.
Spotty

Re: What are you doing today?

Post by Spotty »

mysty1 wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:54 pm
She just cut the grass, I am well impressed. I held the bags open for the cut grass. By the end of the summer she will be able to do it unsupervised and bag it as well. :lol:
Result !
Mrs Spotty has just discovered the joys of mowing which is just dandy

Joinfrance

Post by Joinfrance »

Me, I’m unsuccessfully trying to convince a friend that her partner, who is currently cheating on her with two different women, isn’t going to change any time soon. And yes, I do know I’m fighting a losing battle!
She couldn’t be more miserable if she was on her own, so why does she let him stay! It’s her flat...
Me, I’d just make sure they all knew about each other, change the locks and kick him into touch...

mysty

Post by mysty »

Wow, three woman at one time that sounds like a lot of work and effort. :lol:
mysty1 the new up to date user friendly version for an enhanced user experience

vic evans

Post by vic evans »

I spent the day 'pottering' whilst the missus carted about 20 large barrow loads of rotted horse poo into the poly tunnel whereupon I fired up the rotovator & did the technical bit mixing it in.

CelticRambler

Post by CelticRambler »

Decisions, decisions. Image Do I disturb the Sunday silence and take the mower for a run in the sunshine, or do I stay indoors making bits of timber fit together ...?

After the Storm

Post by After the Storm »

Grovelling to my mother on the phone, no one said it was Mothering Sunday in the UK on here :D ....and I forgot :o

mysty

Post by mysty »

Demon if off at 12.30 for a shampoo cut and blow dry. 35 euros, did try it myself once but the result was not great and still ended up taking him to get it done properly. loading up the van for a four day stint insulating and plaster boarding a bedroom in our new house. Pictures later this week.
mysty1 the new up to date user friendly version for an enhanced user experience

alittlebitfrench

Post by alittlebitfrench »

Been spending the day digging a large hole in the garden. I know my place in life :D

The thing is, what I dug out looks bigger than the hole that I dug.

How does that work ?

alteza

Post by alteza »

CelticRambler wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:35 am
Do I disturb the Sunday silence and take the mower for a run in the sunshine ...?
This has got to be the most disrespectful actions that immigrants fail to comply with-in their "new" country.. In our area you will be reported for failing to comply with the noise restrictions outside of the required times - 9-12 & 14:30-19 with nothing on Sundays or holidays..

alittlebitfrench

Post by alittlebitfrench »

alteza wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:36 pm
CelticRambler wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:35 am
Do I disturb the Sunday silence and take the mower for a run in the sunshine ...?
This has got to be the most disrespectful actions that immigrants fail to comply with-in their "new" country.. In our area you will be reported for failing to comply with the noise restrictions outside of the required times - 9-12 & 14:30-19 with nothing on Sundays or holidays..
I thought you lived in a flat with a cat ? :?