What are you doing today?

A place for some light-hearted chat.
Le Démerdeur

Re: What are you doing today?

Post by Le Démerdeur »

Was it your good self that diagnosed the fault with your fault code reader or did I dream that?

In any case a good result, I wonder if ALBF still has not got his vehicle back, several times over the preceding weeks it was going to be ready and delivered the next day. We will probably never know.

mysty

Post by mysty »

Chancer wrote:
Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:38 pm
Was it your good self that diagnosed the fault with your fault code reader or did I dream that?

In any case a good result, I wonder if ALBF still has not got his vehicle back, several times over the preceding weeks it was going to be ready and delivered the next day. We will probably never know.
He asked to get banned he thought all the members are idiots and have no sense of humour :lol: if you believe a word he says about his car breaking down and losing a holiday. :roll: :roll:

My reader said MAF, but the van was at the side of a main road so it had to get towed. If they had looked at it when it broke down I could have found a cheaper MAF but its going now so happy.
mysty1 the new up to date user friendly version for an enhanced user experience

bubbles1

Post by bubbles1 »

mysty1 wrote:
Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:34 pm

Did a dump run today, been out for coffee she is packing to go of to the UK for a month. Demon says its too hot to go out.
You and Demon alone fora month with no supervision- makes one want to shudder :lol: :lol: :lol:

We are going out for a lovely Sunday lunch then more potting up my flowers. Put the bean net up this morning.
The truth is always the truth even if no-one believes it - a lie is always a lie even if everyone believes it

mysty

Post by mysty »

bubbles1 wrote:
Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:10 am
mysty1 wrote:
Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:34 pm

Did a dump run today, been out for coffee she is packing to go of to the UK for a month. Demon says its too hot to go out.
You and Demon alone fora month with no supervision- makes one want to shudder :lol: :lol: :lol:

We are going out for a lovely Sunday lunch then more potting up my flowers. Put the bean net up this morning.
I should be okay all the washing is done. That gives me 10 pairs of pants which if I turn them inside out I can get a couple of days out of each of them so no need to worry about doing a wash, if she stays longer I can always use hers :lol: food wise there is not a lot in the house but enough toilet paper to eek it out. Plus if I run into problems I can always come on here for advice. :lol:
mysty1 the new up to date user friendly version for an enhanced user experience

bubbles1

Post by bubbles1 »

Adorable XXXXX
The truth is always the truth even if no-one believes it - a lie is always a lie even if everyone believes it

After the Storm

Post by After the Storm »

DominicBest

Post by DominicBest »

I’m going to Noz. I’ve got to go to a garage in the big city and I know there is one nearby. I’ve heard so much about them I hope that I don’t leave disappointed.

vic evans

Post by vic evans »

DominicBest wrote:
Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:39 am
I’m going to Noz. I’ve got to go to a garage in the big city and I know there is one nearby. I’ve heard so much about them I hope that I don’t leave disappointed.
You'll certainly leave confused wondering why 'ladies products' are in the bin next to cut off discs etc.
I love the places if only for the thrill of the hunt . Some of it's a load of old tat but I often find some gem worth buying & rarely leave without having bought something.
Two cases of export Guinness was my best buy & the freezer cabinet always yields some nice ice cream/lollies.
Good hunting.

After the Storm

Post by After the Storm »

First coffee stop 20 mins from home. :D

Le Démerdeur

Post by Le Démerdeur »

It depends on the Noz Dominic and it seems to be without rhyme or reason.

The large on in Arras always has something of interest and a bargain, 2 smaller ones closer to home are pants by comparison and I thought it was just down to limited floor space but the new one at Amiens is even bigger but to me the worst of the lot.

Everyone has different tastes though, they have moved towards a lot more of the shop being dedicated to foodstuffs and I do really well there.

It will be interesting to hear your unique viewpoint.