What are you doing today?

A place for some light-hearted chat.
alittlebitfrench

Re: What are you doing today?

Post by alittlebitfrench »

After the Storm wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:02 am
@albf -Why do think I want to hear/read you swearing albf? You need a swear box, at the end of the year we could count it up and you can give the amount to charity or I could just edit your posts :innocent: :D
You can still do some gardening if it’s not raining :P because when the sunny weather comes you’ll probably tell us it’s to hot to do any gardening. Enjoy your day anyway.

I’ve got to put together a couple of YouTube videos today, trying to get through work stuff before I leave.

@Aardvark - you can still enjoy a walk in the rain....
Hey green mod type person, Aardvark swore !!! look at his post just above.

I did not swear I just could not spell the word I wanted to spell. :? So I put some ****** to save some embarrassment.

SW31girl

Re: Pontage

Post by SW31girl »

Having a very good lunch out today as it’s our 40th wedding anniversary.

In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this - Terry Pratchett

After the Storm

Post by After the Storm »

:P nothing there albf.
and mmmmh, nah, f in front of ********* usually just means one thing and you have past history, maybe if you’d typed up the word a spellchecker could have worked it out for you, we could all have a guess I suppose, was the word “funny” or “fandabbydosey” :P

Doug

Post by Doug »

Planting this years tomatoes in the poly tunnel having just got back from the spring Duras market.
Why pay for seeds,cultivate in a propagating frame when for 10€ you can buy nine assorted young plants, keeps the producers in business as well

Andy72

Post by Andy72 »

A couple of years back we brought back a few tomato plants from Spain. The poor things went blue when we put them out under cover. Never did any good. Now we buy young plants from the Easter vide grenier in champagne mouton and grow them on until May when they can be planted outside.
Don’t walk away in silence.

Joinfrance

Post by Joinfrance »

So far today I have
Done 11km on my exercise bike.
Had salt fish and crispy bacon with brown sauce for breakfast, made a birthday cake, went to a market and bought goats cheese, went to visit friends.
Then I came home, decorated the birthday cake, went to a birthday party -my littlest grandson is one today - had spicy African food, not easy to eat with 4 children all trying to get on my knee at the same time, and trying to eat with my right hand - they are all Muslim and i’m Left handed! . Danced to African music, came home and sorted out my music, now i’m off to choir practice -gregorian chant and traditional songs. I didn’t put all that in my magic square, but I should have! I love it and would miss it!

mysty

Post by mysty »

I started to take parts of an Alfa today, the garden is starting to look like a scrap yard but will only be like that for a bit.
mysty1 the new up to date user friendly version for an enhanced user experience

After the Storm

Post by After the Storm »

Shutting my eyes to the scrapyard outside and grateful I am away on Monday for a few weeks :P

Gardengirl

Post by Gardengirl »

I’ve been outdoors at a housewarming/birthday celebration, enjoying 24C, sunniest and warmest day of the year so far, after all that rain we’ve been having.

bubbles1

Post by bubbles1 »

After the Storm wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:55 pm
Shutting my eyes to the scrapyard outside and grateful I am away on Monday for a few weeks :P
Maybe for the best :good:
The truth is always the truth even if no-one believes it - a lie is always a lie even if everyone believes it