What are you doing today?

A place for some light-hearted chat.
alittlebitfrench

Re: What are you doing today?

Post by alittlebitfrench »

Clovis wrote:
Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:33 am
All from Marks and Spencer' food store next to the Alesia metro station. One of the advantages of being reasonably close to the 'real' France!
Real France :D

ALBF used to live 18 years ago at the next stop up from Alesia at Pernety.

The good old days when France was France. :(

Clovis

Post by Clovis »

We all loved the quartier rented an appartment near Plaisance Metro.

jsks

Post by jsks »

My trusty 5-year-old Chromebook died this week and I've just set up this new one. Keyboard, touchscreen, Google Apps, etc and so much faster with a better battery life all for £229 delivered.

So that's may next hour or two sorted!

alittlebitfrench

Post by alittlebitfrench »

jsks wrote:
Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:26 pm
My trusty 5-year-old Chromebook died this week and I've just set up this new one. Keyboard, touchscreen, Google Apps, etc and so much faster with a better battery life all for £229 delivered.

You only think it is going to last two hours ? :D

jsks

Post by jsks »

alittlebitfrench wrote:
Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:28 pm
jsks wrote:
Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:26 pm

You only think it is going to last two hours ? :D
SHMBO returns from Swansea later this pm so that means hoovering, steam clean the floors, clean bathroom, change bedding, groom the dog etc. Doesn't leave much time for play. :innocent:

bubbles1

Post by bubbles1 »

vic evans wrote:
Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:55 am
Today is a wake for our fabulous cat Kissie who was killed by a car yesterday afternoon.
Seems strange waking up & not finding her around.
It's going to be a sad day.
Big hugs and loves - I know what you mean - she is over the Rainbow Bridge now and she will always be part of your heart so she is not totally gone - it is tough XX
The truth is always the truth even if no-one believes it - a lie is always a lie even if everyone believes it

Joinfrance

Post by Joinfrance »

Been a busy day. Had a lovely morning. Thanks to ATS and M1 for thé coffee, the books and the chat! This afternoon sorting fabric then spending an hour on the phone to orange for my neighbour who has just got fibre, but doesn’t have a computer or smartphone and her tv is about 50 years old.... we got some of it working via my tablet, but there is still a problem with the phone.
Got to move my car. Apparently there is a race coming through the village tomorrow so we have all been told to move our cars out. Trouble is I’m going out tomorrow and I have loads of stuff to take with me. I don’t want to leave it in the car, but I certainly won’t be able to carry it to wherever I have to park the car...Ho hum...

After the Storm

Post by After the Storm »

You are very welcome Joinfrance, I gave you a pick and mix bundle of books, next time I'll remember to ask what you like :P and Demon was on his best behaviour too, almost typed Mysty there... he was pretty good too :D . I know we sat at the cafe for quite a while, think that's maybe why the other waiter asked if we had paid yet? Thoroughly enjoyed meeting you and it was nice that the weather was good to enjoy sitting outside, roll on summer.

Mike

Post by Mike »

vic evans wrote:
Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:55 am
Today is a wake for our fabulous cat Kissie who was killed by a car yesterday afternoon.
Seems strange waking up & not finding her around.
It's going to be a sad day.
Not very macho I know, but I cried buckets when my cat Holly had to go, thoughts are with you Vic.

Mike
Last edited by Mike on Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bubbles1

Post by bubbles1 »

Whe we love them that much we are allowed to cry - not matter what gender :(
The truth is always the truth even if no-one believes it - a lie is always a lie even if everyone believes it