What are you doing today?

A place for some light-hearted chat.
Stompie

Re: What are you doing today?

Post by Stompie »

We went out for lunch which (along with the foul weather) has led to a very lazy and slightly p*ss*d afternoon doing absolutely bugger all!

After the Storm

Post by After the Storm »

Will start work soon but just reading some news items just now, nothing particularly interesting so far other than Boris being told off by the Speaker for being an ignorant fool and Rees Mogg calling remainers Cave Dwellers and that he might move to a monastery if Brexit doesn't happen as he wants it to. I will await the announcement in gleeful anticipation.

alteza

Post by alteza »

mysty1 wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:51 pm
Wind turbines Alteza that should keep you busy for a few weeks, hope the instructions are clear.

We are ,well she is laying insulation. I am doing the more technical stuff like wood work. Demon is bored. Snow flurries on the way here this morning.
Sell them & install them or sub contract the work out for installation.. Alot of italians are buying them recently..

Gigi

Post by Gigi »

After the Storm wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:27 am
Will start work soon but just reading some news items just now, nothing particularly interesting so far other than Boris being told off by the Speaker for being an ignorant fool and Rees Mogg calling remainers Cave Dwellers and that he might move to a monastery if Brexit doesn't happen as he wants it to. I will await the announcement in gleeful anticipation.
He might think I’m a cave dweller, but he doesn’t know how much I hate the thought of being with spiders and bats, although I love to see bats flying around in the evening.

I’d be extremely pleased if he entered a monastery - especially if he stayed there for good!

Aardvark

Post by Aardvark »

I managed to get another sheet of placo installed today. Every one seems heavier than the last.
Conservative government: A disease without a cure

mysty

Post by mysty »

Showing a house today to Brits and hopefully help them live the French dream.
mysty1 the new up to date user friendly version for an enhanced user experience

alittlebitfrench

Post by alittlebitfrench »

mysty1 wrote:
Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:31 am
Showing a house today to Brits and hopefully help them live the French dream.
Can I come ? :D

Everyone has Foxtrot Oscared to the annual religious easter family get together to discuss their existance.

So it is just me, the cat and a mouse that has decided to move in.

Bliss ! :good:

Nifty

Post by Nifty »

Aardvark wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:00 pm
I had a root canal done today by a pretty young thing who sang while she worked. Can't wait to go back for more once I can afford it. ;)
If you ever get back you should be sure to keep the entry to your esophagus closed.

@ ALBF, why ask ?

After the Storm

Post by After the Storm »

I have just read an email that I sent earlier today and discovered that I have suddenly developed a rather disturbing attachment to the word "anyway". I gave up reading my own email after seeing it for the third time it was that irritating, so if the person is on here that received it, I can only apologise :P.

Note to self, do not type up an email whilst watching a Metallica concert :innocent:

mysty

Post by mysty »

Here is another note to yourself, if you do not want a divorce stop listening to Metallica or buy ear flippin phones :lol:
mysty1 the new up to date user friendly version for an enhanced user experience