What are you doing today?

A place for some light-hearted chat.
Gardengirl

Re: What are you doing today?

Post by Gardengirl »

We brought my husband home this afternoon, pain from his head and thigh after the skin graft seems under control, he’s fast asleep now.

bubbles1

Post by bubbles1 »

Gardengirl wrote:
Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:23 pm
We brought my husband home this afternoon, pain from his head and thigh after the skin graft seems under control, he’s fast asleep now.
Blessfrom your earlierpost he reallyhas been through it. Take care both of you and I hope he starts the uphill journey soon - sounds like a long job for him XXXXX
The truth is always the truth even if no-one believes it - a lie is always a lie even if everyone believes it

mysty

Post by mysty »

Plaster boarding today will bore you all with pitures on Tuesday when our extention is finished 8-)
mysty1 the new up to date user friendly version for an enhanced user experience

Nifty

Post by Nifty »

Watching the grass grow.

Joinfrance

Post by Joinfrance »

Probably going to collect a couple of windows for a project, drinking some mint tea and picking some persimmons. That’s if I ever get round to getting the day started properly...

Gardengirl

Post by Gardengirl »

bubbles1 wrote:
Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:47 pm
Gardengirl wrote:
Blessfrom your earlierpost he reallyhas been through it. Take care both of you and I hope he starts the uphill journey soon - sounds like a long job for him XXXXX
Thanks a lot Bubbles. The tumour turned out not to be large but there was something alongside, a bit the surgeon didn’t like the look of, and my husband now has a sweet little topknot of a dressing and a big bald patch round it. He’s asleep again, doing him a lot of good, I hope.

bubbles1

Post by bubbles1 »

Sleep is the best thing he can have, that is when the body shuts down and starts to heal itself - everything crossed and keep you chin up and dont forget to look after yourself also XXX
The truth is always the truth even if no-one believes it - a lie is always a lie even if everyone believes it

Squinch

Post by Squinch »

Sitting waiting for a new side window to be fitted to the car after the village gardener flicked a stone through it while cutting the weeds in the road - apparently he isn't allowed to use weedkiller anymore so he drives down the gravel road on his tondeuse autoporte pebbledashing anything and anyone within range :roll:

SW31girl

Post by SW31girl »

Gardengirl wrote:

I hope OH is feeling better this morning. The worst is now over, time for gentle recovery.

In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this - Terry Pratchett

Gardengirl

Post by Gardengirl »

bubbles1 wrote:
Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:21 pm
Sleep is the best thing he can have, that is when the body shuts down and starts to heal itself - everything crossed and keep you chin up and dont forget to look after yourself also XXX

Thanks Bubbles; he’s doing pretty well. Plenty of sleeping.