What are you doing today?

A place for some light-hearted chat.
Tom

Re: What are you doing today?

Post by Tom »

Demon can have what he wants from mcdoos again ;)
:lol: Some unkind souls would say that all macdoos do is serve dog's dinners.

:good: Well done with the sale!
“The cow is of the bovine ilk;
One end is moo, the other milk."
—Ogden Nash

mysty

Post by mysty »

Tom wrote:
Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:35 pm
Demon can have what he wants from mcdoos again ;)
:lol: Some unkind souls would say that all macdoos do is serve dog's dinners.

:good: Well done with the sale!

They do salads as well 8-)
mysty1 the new up to date user friendly version for an enhanced user experience

Nifty

Post by Nifty »

Going to seed.

curtis

Post by curtis »

Off to a Bourse Auto/Moto. Looking for an old Ducellier distributor and some points. And who knows what else?
Drive fast, attract the Police. Drive faster, attract sponsors.

DominicBest

Post by DominicBest »

bubbles1 wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:03 pm
Aardvark wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:05 pm
It's raining outside so I can't put it off any longer. I will be steam cleaning the grease and sh1t off the kitchen ceiling in readiness for a coat (or two) of paint. 'Er in doors' is ordering the new kitchen units tomorrow. :(
You best do that then. I will be steam cleaning ly wooden kitchen ceiling next week - try to do it every three months, but sometimes it gets left a bit longer.
What do you lot cook to need to do that? I’ve just had a close look at my kitchen ceiling that hasn’t been steam cleaned or painted in over twenty years and it’s fine.

Stompie

Post by Stompie »

As little as possible. There's not a cloud in the sky, I've just downloaded a new book to my Kindle so I'm going to sit out side and enjoy the afternoon. There can't be that many days like this left before the grues prediction come true!

SW31girl

Post by SW31girl »

Just returned from st martins fête in Aurignac. On a beautiful sunny day everyone was sitting outside dining on whatever they fancied due to plenty of different food stalls. We wondered round, picked up some wine, some lovely desserts and some bread and then went back to the stall selling grilled suckling pig and gratin dauphinois. Just to finish it off we went back to the same stall we went to a few years ago and bought another 1.5lts of Armagnac, this time 1981!

Now chilling out at home with the chickens.

In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this - Terry Pratchett

bubbles1

Post by bubbles1 »

DominicBest wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:34 am
bubbles1 wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:03 pm
Aardvark wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:05 pm
It's raining outside so I can't put it off any longer. I will be steam cleaning the grease and sh1t off the kitchen ceiling in readiness for a coat (or two) of paint. 'Er in doors' is ordering the new kitchen units tomorrow. :(
You best do that then. I will be steam cleaning ly wooden kitchen ceiling next week - try to do it every three months, but sometimes it gets left a bit longer.
What do you lot cook to need to do that? I’ve just had a close look at my kitchen ceiling that hasn’t been steam cleaned or painted in over twenty years and it’s fine.
I have a low suspended ceiling and it is white so even with an extractor fan over the hob it still needs cleaning. Plus the spiders shit on it. If done on a regular basis it is no big deal.
The truth is always the truth even if no-one believes it - a lie is always a lie even if everyone believes it

bubbles1

Post by bubbles1 »

Been to the clinic to see the anesthetist. Had a 14.00 appointment. Got there at 1.45. Through the entry paperwork and in appointment with anesthetist by 14.00. He arrived at 14.02 total consultation and I was out by 14.15. I love efficiency. I now have enough Doliprane to supply the village LOL Roll on next week.
The truth is always the truth even if no-one believes it - a lie is always a lie even if everyone believes it

Le Démerdeur

Post by Le Démerdeur »

Anti gravity spider s**t :good:

I know what you mean though, inside is not a problem but outside the white UPVC window frames need cleaning every fortnight at least or they look like the place has been abandoned for centuries, this year there were millions of bête d'orages and the spiders must have gorged on them because their excretions expanded exponentially :lol: