Re: What are you doing today?

Post by Gardengirl »

bubbles1 wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:13 pm
Gardengirl wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:15 pm
bubbles1 wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:47 pm

Yes it is - hopefully now it is onwards and upwwards as this not the first time for her. :good:
I have my annual UK check up tomorrow for my second breast cancer, expecting good news from that as I actually managed to have a scan this year. Great not having sleepless nights about it as I was told the result immediately.
big thoughts coming your way and everything crossed for you- inter -hugs coming your way X
Thanks, Bubbles, hugs and everything crossed are much appreciated.

After the Storm

Post by After the Storm »

Demons paws are crossed for you Gardengirl as I type this.

Gardengirl

Post by Gardengirl »

Ahhhh, thanks.

Aardvark

Post by Aardvark »

I've been trying to find a car breaker that will come out and take my rusty van away. So far none have bothered to respond to my emails. Such a shame its illegal to tow here. I could have taken it in myself and dumped it across their entrance. So today I will be bombarding all the nearest ones in dept.22 with more emails. :evil:
Life. Terms and conditions apply.

Ally

Post by Ally »

Waiting for a parcel. At least I have a delivery slot. 8.00 - 16.00. I could have had to stay around all day otherwise.

suein56

Post by suein56 »

Aardvark wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:57 am
I've been trying to find a car breaker that will come out and take my rusty van away. So far none have bothered to respond to my emails.
So today I will be bombarding all the nearest ones in dept.22 with more emails. :evil:
You might do better if you ring them .. some companies are email averse.
Computing can bring you closer to others - mentally if not physically

hez

Post by hez »

Feeling very sad that our pooch [nearly 12] passed away early this morning. Kidney failure and liver problems. Nothing they could do so we brought him home after 2 days in the vets last week. He had a great life, running and chasing in the woods and through the grapevines. Everyone knew and loved him. He always got titbits. My most lasting memory of him is trotting through the shallow waters in the lake we visit, like a show pony. He loved it. So goodbye old chum. See you later. xx

Stompie

Post by Stompie »

So sorry Hez. They leave a huge hole in our hearts when they go.

Our neighbours gave us a big bucket of mirabelles so I'm making jam, chutney and freezing lots for later. May have to start a post in the food section for ideas to use the rest!

Mike

Post by Mike »

Got three coats of paint on numbers 9 & 10 shutter, only two more to go, can at least see an end in sight.

Mike

Archy

Post by Archy »

hez wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:25 pm
Feeling very sad that our pooch [nearly 12] passed away early this morning. Kidney failure and liver problems. Nothing they could do so we brought him home after 2 days in the vets last week. He had a great life, running and chasing in the woods and through the grapevines. Everyone knew and loved him. He always got titbits. My most lasting memory of him is trotting through the shallow waters in the lake we visit, like a show pony. He loved it. So goodbye old chum. See you later. xx
So so sorry. We lost a pet a while ago and have only just lately come to terms with it - I said never again after the previous one died in 1997 but hey ho some animals need a home and come to you as one did in our case and now we have another one that found us and needed a home. Enjoy your memories. Luv Mrs A