Jokes.

A place for some light-hearted chat.
Nifty

Re: Jokes.

Post by Nifty »

niemeyjt wrote:
Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:34 am

Not a joke but a sad fact.
Time flies when you are enjoying yourself.

My oh has a picture of us that was taken in a pun on the occasion that we met about twentyfive years ago.
I should have known then that the way that she had her hand on my lapel there would be trouble to come.

FrenchForumSurvivor

Post by FrenchForumSurvivor »

Nifty wrote:
Mon Feb 08, 2021 3:02 pm
My oh has a picture of us that was taken in a pun on the occasion that we met about twentyfive years ago.
I should have known then that the way that she had her hand on my lapel there would be trouble to come.
Never go into a pun with with an unknown lady, she'll play on your words.
"I am a man of fixed and unbending principles, the first of which is to be flexible at all times." - Everett Dirksen

AIIy

Post by AIIy »

FrenchForumSurvivor wrote:
Mon Feb 08, 2021 5:15 pm
Nifty wrote:
Mon Feb 08, 2021 3:02 pm
Never go into a pun with with an unknown lady, she'll play on your words.
It happened to me once. Thinking back, I don't know what a metaphor.
Being funny makes you more attractive.
Beauty fades but sarcasm lives forever.

FrenchForumSurvivor

Post by FrenchForumSurvivor »

Funny that, a simile thing happened to me.
"I am a man of fixed and unbending principles, the first of which is to be flexible at all times." - Everett Dirksen

niemeyjt

Post by niemeyjt »

mask.jpg

Biggles

Post by Biggles »

It's an old joke but it made me laugh:
A man walks into a bar with a small dog under his arm and sits down at the counter, placing the dog on the stool next to him. The bartender says, "Sorry, pal. No dogs allowed." The man says, "But this is a special dog – he talks!" "Yeah, right," says the bartender. "No, wait," says the man. "I'll prove it." He turns to the dog and asks, "What's on top of a house?" "Roof!" says the dog. "Listen, pal..." says the bartender. "Wait," says the man. He turns to the dog again and asks, “what does sandpaper feel like?” "Ruff!" exclaims the dog. "Quit wasting my time and get out of here," says the bartender. "One more chance," pleads the man. Turning to the dog again, he asks, "Who was the greatest baseball player that ever lived?" "Ruth!" barked the dog. "Okay, that's it!" says the bartender, and physically throws both man and dog out the door. Turning to the man, the dogs shrugs and says, "Maybe I should have said DiMaggio?"

Pinched from Treehugger.
"Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see." — Mark Twain

AIIy

Post by AIIy »

Historians are investigating claims that Anne Boleyn was eaten by someone after she died.
Evidence suggests Henry Tudor.
Being funny makes you more attractive.
Beauty fades but sarcasm lives forever.

Annabelle's Papa

Post by Annabelle's Papa »

Two wives go out on a girly night, a little tipsy they tottered through the graveyard on their way home, both were desperate for a wee, one went behind a gravestone and came back saying that she had used her knickers to dab herself and discarded them, the friend said that was good thinking because she had wiped herself on a wreath on a gravestone.
The next day the two husbands were walking to work and the one said- I am worried my wife cheated on me last night as she came home with no knickers on, that's nothing says the other one, my wife had a card stuck to her knickers saying best wishes from all the lads at the station !
The truth is everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for. Bob Marley

mysty

Post by mysty »

How come you don't get any Irishman Scotsman and Englishman in a pub jokes anymore.
They are all shut :lol:
mysty1 the new up to date user friendly version for an enhanced user experience

niemeyjt

Post by niemeyjt »

Just to remind everyone that the diarrhea awareness week starts on Monday. Runs until Friday.