Translation Help Please

FrenchForumSurvivor

Re: Translation Help Please

Post by FrenchForumSurvivor » Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:54 pm

To benefit from the Prime à la conversion, the old CG (for the scrapped vehicle) and the new CG (for the new vehicle) must be in the same name. From the short bit of the email you've posted, I would guess they want a copy of the old CG which, following your description as being in joint names, should show on line C4.1 "2 MAIDENNAME FORENAME", meaning 2 titulaires and the surname and forename of the second, which is what shows on my CG for the vehicle of which I am the first named titulaire and my wife the co-titulaire. That is a 'modern' Certificat d'Immatriculation, not an old-fashioned one, mind you.
"I am a man of fixed and unbending principles, the first of which is to be flexible at all times." - Everett Dirksen

Hexenbeest

Re: Translation Help Please

Post by Hexenbeest » Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:11 pm

FrenchForumSurvivor wrote:
Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:54 pm
To benefit from the Prime à la conversion, the old CG (for the scrapped vehicle) and the new CG (for the new vehicle) must be in the same name. From the short bit of the email you've posted, I would guess they want a copy of the old CG which, following your description as being in joint names, should show on line C4.1 "2 MAIDENNAME FORENAME", meaning 2 titulaires and the surname and forename of the second, which is what shows on my CG for the vehicle of which I am the first named titulaire and my wife the co-titulaire. That is a 'modern' Certificat d'Immatriculation, not an old-fashioned one, mind you.
As said before, the old CG, made over 11 years ago, only says MME OU M XXXX XXXX. My name does not appear anywhere. I sent l'ASP a copy of the old CG and it is from that that they have said I can apply for the bonus-eco in my name but I must provide my marriage cert when I do apply.
Also, the quoted bit from l'ASP that I have posted clearly references the car acquired, not the old one:
"S'agissant du véhicule acquis ou loué et des pièces justificatives à produire
Pour terminer votre demande, vous devez nous envoyer une copie du certificat
d'immatriculation du véhicule mentionnant l'immatriculation définitive. A VOTRE NOM".
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.