Translation Help Please

FrenchForumSurvivor

Re: Translation Help Please

Post by FrenchForumSurvivor »

To benefit from the Prime à la conversion, the old CG (for the scrapped vehicle) and the new CG (for the new vehicle) must be in the same name. From the short bit of the email you've posted, I would guess they want a copy of the old CG which, following your description as being in joint names, should show on line C4.1 "2 MAIDENNAME FORENAME", meaning 2 titulaires and the surname and forename of the second, which is what shows on my CG for the vehicle of which I am the first named titulaire and my wife the co-titulaire. That is a 'modern' Certificat d'Immatriculation, not an old-fashioned one, mind you.
"I am a man of fixed and unbending principles, the first of which is to be flexible at all times." - Everett Dirksen

Hexenbeest

Re: Translation Help Please

Post by Hexenbeest »

FrenchForumSurvivor wrote:
Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:54 pm
To benefit from the Prime à la conversion, the old CG (for the scrapped vehicle) and the new CG (for the new vehicle) must be in the same name. From the short bit of the email you've posted, I would guess they want a copy of the old CG which, following your description as being in joint names, should show on line C4.1 "2 MAIDENNAME FORENAME", meaning 2 titulaires and the surname and forename of the second, which is what shows on my CG for the vehicle of which I am the first named titulaire and my wife the co-titulaire. That is a 'modern' Certificat d'Immatriculation, not an old-fashioned one, mind you.
As said before, the old CG, made over 11 years ago, only says MME OU M XXXX XXXX. My name does not appear anywhere. I sent l'ASP a copy of the old CG and it is from that that they have said I can apply for the bonus-eco in my name but I must provide my marriage cert when I do apply.
Also, the quoted bit from l'ASP that I have posted clearly references the car acquired, not the old one:
"S'agissant du véhicule acquis ou loué et des pièces justificatives à produire
Pour terminer votre demande, vous devez nous envoyer une copie du certificat
d'immatriculation du véhicule mentionnant l'immatriculation définitive. A VOTRE NOM".
We have enslaved the rest of the animal creation, and have treated our distant cousins in fur and feathers so badly that beyond doubt, if they were able to formulate a religion, they would depict the Devil in human form.
William Ralph Inge