I've won the lottery

Loup-garou

I've won the lottery

Post by Loup-garou »

Yes, having just had my taxe d'habitation (another thread) and seeing there was nothing taken for "redevance audiovisuelle" I have just received this email to boot!

Direction générale des Finances publiques

Bonjour
Après les derniers calculs annuels de l'exercice de votre activité, nous avons déterminé que vous êtes admissible à Recevoir
un remboursement d'impôt de 909.00€.

S'il vous plaît soumettre la demande de remboursement d'impôt et nous permettre de 2 jours ouvrables pour le Traitement.

Pour accéder au formulaire pour votre remboursement d'impôt : :
ACCÉDEZ À VOTRE FORMULAIRE DE REMBOURSEMENT

*Une vérification par SMS vous sera demandée. Afin de s'assurer de votre identité.
*Vous disposez d'un délai de 48h pour renseigner vos informations de livraison

Cordialement,

First Trump, now this, how lucky am I? Apparently scams abound! :D

Loup-garou

Re: I've won the lottery

Post by Loup-garou »

I've just looked in my Spam Folder and there were five other messages worded pretty much the same over the last fortnight. For some reason the one above got through to my inbox.

Le Démerdeur

Re: I've won the lottery

Post by Le Démerdeur »

I was actually refunded €772 for overpayments for 2019 once they had calculated and issued my avis.

My payments for this year were at the same level and knowing from March that it was going to be far far worse than 2019 which itself was a disaster compared to 2018 I managed after some persuading to get them to accept my réactualisation and stop the monthly prelevements, I will get back most of what I have already paid but will have to wait till next summer to see it.

Overpayments for social charges that is, like you I have never paid impôts sur le revenu.

Like you one year there was a small amount to pay and it was written off.
“The good atmosphere of this forum relies on the collective responsibility of those that use it, it is not for us to have to monitor adults.”