URGENT HELP Please - Tax Declaration

pomme homme

Re: URGENT HELP Please - Tax Declaration

Post by pomme homme » Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:43 pm

I suppose that if you do a paper, rather than an online, tax return, it would be possible. I'm not aware of a way to upload documents when online at impots.gouv.fr. But if one can, perhaps someone will explain how.

Headers

Post by Headers » Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:39 am

I upload them into Dropbox. It works well because you can link it across several IT devices.

pomme homme

Post by pomme homme » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:02 am

But can you then download them from Dropbox onto the impots.gouv.fr website? I've never seen any facility for this. But I do admit to not being so sad as to spend large amounts of time exploring the more obscure corners of that website!

Headers

Post by Headers » Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:41 pm

Oh I see where you’re coming from now. I’ve never uploaded anything. If they want some documentation, they will come back and ask for it. I keep everything in paper form separated for each year. I’ve never been asked to provide any supplementary docs.

bubbles1

Post by bubbles1 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:10 pm

jardiniere wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:52 pm
Bubbles, how did you manage to include a copy of the bill? i was surprised that I wasn't asked for evidence.
I submit my declaration in paper form so I just attach it to the form, together this year with a copy of our PACS for last year. I also keep all my forms,assessments and Revenue rates in seperate plastic folders for each year. Before I get accused of being a luddite I do this because it is easy. As of the end of January I know my income for the year tobe declared. I work it all out and when the forms come out I ring the tax office, they give me an exchange rate and I convert it and fill in the form. Takes about 5 mins. A little longer if I have to copy any documents. I was told that if you claim for replacement window and doors they want a copy of the bill. So I do it. I have never been asked for any supporting documents other than this.
Last edited by bubbles1 on Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author bubbles1 for the post:
PatF (Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:04 pm)
WE CAN ALL SEE THE STARS BUT ONLY SOME OF US SEE THE LIGHT :good:

PatF

Post by PatF » Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:06 pm

Bubbles - I've always used paper forms too. And we have to declare in UK as well.
As you say it makes it easier to compare with previous years. And send copies of bills etc.

bubbles1

Post by bubbles1 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:12 pm

PatF wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:06 pm
Bubbles - I've always used paper forms too. And we have to declare in UK as well.
As you say it makes it easier to compare with previous years. And send copies of bills etc.
Oh right so you come under the double taxation agreement. Im fortunate insofar as my pensions at present are private so I get them paid gross from the UK - makes it a little simpler. It doesnt take long though does it. You just put the stuff in the file when it comes and totit all up at the end of the year. - simples :good:
WE CAN ALL SEE THE STARS BUT ONLY SOME OF US SEE THE LIGHT :good: