Impots.gouv verification choices

JohnnyD

Impots.gouv verification choices

Post by JohnnyD »

We have just recieved a Taxes Foncieres delivered to the UK today which I have paid using the app and scanning the QR code from the app etc.......

If I want to create a login on the site, I need verification, which of these is recommended given I will be doing this from the UK
Screenshot 2020-10-15 at 13.57.51.png
I am presuming its similar to the digidenty in the UK for similar purposes

Also on the Avis D'Impot is a Numero Fiscal, does that mean I/we are in the French tax system, and is that of benefit to what we are trying to achieve with residency before Dec 31 2020?

JD

Hal

Re: Impots.gouv verification choices

Post by Hal »

Which of the organisations they show are you registered with? They need to verify you with another database.

Your fiscal number will/should have all your tax libilities - check each demand that it is the same number.

Not sure by having a fiscal number will ensure residency, but it will show that you are openly in the system and will be a box ticked.

JohnnyD

Post by JohnnyD »

Hal wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:15 pm
Which of the organisations they show are you registered with? They need to verify you with another database.

Your fiscal number will/should have all your tax libilities - check each demand that it is the same number.

Not sure by having a fiscal number will ensure residency, but it will show that you are openly in the system and will be a box ticked.
Non of them, I was assuming I could verify myself with one of them with the correct ID/Documentation? Is that not the case?

JD

Hal

Post by Hal »

Ah, ok, I see now.

I am not much help as it is so long since I verified myself. If you are not on another database, best wait for someone more knowlble in administration than I. Or you could ask your local tax office - mine has always been quite helpful, even finding someone to understand my poor French!

Le Démerdeur

Post by Le Démerdeur »

You say that you want to create a login on the site then thats what you do, that window that has presented itself is for if you wish to connect using log in details stored for another organisation which you probably dont have.

I understand your confusion, it happened to me with ANTS and by mistakenly using my Ameli log in details it created a second account for me whereas my car matriculation application was on the first identity.

If you look the first option to click is the one that you are trying to access which simply adds to the confusion.

good luck!
“The good atmosphere of this forum relies on the collective responsibility of those that use it, it is not for us to have to monitor adults.”

Captain Morgan

Post by Captain Morgan »

If I remember correctly both the Tax and Amelie sites send a letter with the first sign on password to create the account. They may mail the letter outside France but I wouldn't bet on it, so you probably need to be at your French address to proceed with setting up an account.

Le Démerdeur

Post by Le Démerdeur »

Its been a long time but it wasn't until I got my second or 3rd avis d'impôt before it carried the necessary number for me to create an impôts.gouv.fr account, I was able to pay my bills by télépaiement during that time on another government site.
“The good atmosphere of this forum relies on the collective responsibility of those that use it, it is not for us to have to monitor adults.”

landmannnn

Post by landmannnn »

JohnnyD wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:07 pm
We have just recieved a Taxes Foncieres delivered to the UK today which I have paid using the app and scanning the QR code from the app etc.......

If I want to create a login on the site, I need verification, which of these is recommended given I will be doing this from the UK

Also on the Avis D'Impot is a Numero Fiscal, does that mean I/we are in the French tax system, and is that of benefit to what we are trying to achieve with residency before Dec 31 2020?

JD
Ignore that. On the impôts.gouv landing page click on Particulier and on that page there is Comment créer votre espace particulier ? Follow that and you can create a password using your fiscal number.

JohnnyD

Post by JohnnyD »

landmannnn wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 4:48 pm
JohnnyD wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:07 pm

JD
Ignore that. On the impôts.gouv landing page click on Particulier and on that page there is Comment créer votre espace particulier ? Follow that and you can create a password using your fiscal number.
Somehow I have manged it LoL, I had to email an application from the site with passport identity to dgfip.finances.gouv.fr who then gave me access via my Fiscal No. and DOB, then i created a password and verified by SMS, I now have a login to impots.gouv.fr with a Numero Fiscal. Very chuffed

JD

Hal

Post by Hal »

Well done.

Now, if you want to be really on top of things, and you are prone to the odd speeding ticket or two, you can download the sister app: Amendes.Gouv where you can not only pay a fine using a QR code, you can also deposit money when times are good to use against fines! Cool 8-)