Hot off the press, the official online site to apply for Titre de séjour has just opened

A place to post factual information so people can quickly find any important information that they might need. Experiences of getting a carte de sejour or residency etc.
- NOT FOR GENERAL CHAT
Crabtree

Re: Hot off the press, the official online site to apply for Titre de séjour has just opened

Post by Crabtree »

lindal1000 wrote:
Tue Nov 10, 2020 3:49 pm
I applied via the online site 19th October..never applied for a CDS before and never had one. Got an email yesterday to go to the prefecture to have fingerprints done. I replied to them and said I might have to decline at the moment as I have Covid. They replied straight back and said to contact them next month to rearrange a time
Yes Linda, Perigueux Prefecture are going through the applications very quickly.

I had a 10 year EU CDS from October 2018, and applied through the new online site the first afternoon.

Got an email last Friday asking to return my old CDS, and once they have it they will post out the new one. As they have photo and fingerprints from 2 years ago, no need to go to the Prefecture.

Hope you are feeling and getting better.

graham

Re: Hot off the press, the official online site to apply for Titre de séjour has just opened

Post by graham »

We applied online in October 2019 and went to Angouleme for our RDVs today. If anyone else has to go there don't be put off by the doors to the acceuil being shut. Go back down the slope to the small doorway and press the button to speak to someone, then they'll open the door!
Other than that, very straightforward. Gave them the photo, showed our passports, checked and signed the form they had prepared and had fingerprints scanned. Cards to follow in the post.
Graham

Headers

Post by Headers »

Interesting post on Facebook this morning. Someone who applied for a WARP card who holds a current 10 year card which expires next year was told at their appointment in Perpignan that they would have their current eu card amended to show they were covered by the WA and it would expire next year and a reapplication would have to be made.
Didn’t see that coming and all commentary is showing surprise, but logically it spreads out the future renewals to a more sensible spacing.
I know a few in 24 have been handing their cards for processing so it will be interesting to see whether they get a totally new card or their old card modified with the current expiry date remaining in place.

lindal1000

Post by lindal1000 »

The decret has now been published and people are beginning to received their Residence Cards https://www.legifrance.gouv.fr/jorf/id/ ... 0042538704

Captain Morgan

Post by Captain Morgan »

Ours arrived today, postman was about an hour later then usual because of the volume of cards and needing signature for each delivery. Said it was the same for all his colleagues.

Le Démerdeur

Post by Le Démerdeur »

It wont slow the facteurs & factrices down one bit in these parts :lol:

Today I met for the very first time after 15 years the other English gentleman who lives in my commune, he and his French wife introduced themselves, it was rather a shock because I had read (what I thought was) his obsèques more than 5 years ago :o

Le Démerdeur

Post by Le Démerdeur »

lindal1000 wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:10 pm
The decret has now been published and people are beginning to received their Residence Cards https://www.legifrance.gouv.fr/jorf/id/ ... 0042538704
More intensive reading, the only thing that I could draw from it of significance is the confirmation of the minimum resource requirement (for those with less than 5 years residency) being the R.S.A., I had to follow the links to another décret to confirm that.

R.S.A. being €564 per month for a single person & €847 for a couple.

lindal1000

Post by lindal1000 »

Le Démerdeur wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 9:09 pm
lindal1000 wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:10 pm
More intensive reading, the only thing that I could draw from it of significance is the confirmation of the minimum resource requirement (for those with less than 5 years residency) being the R.S.A., I had to follow the links to another décret to confirm that.

R.S.A. being €564 per month for a single person & €847 for a couple.
Yes and it is the higher ASPA level if you are over 65. ..

bubbles1

Post by bubbles1 »

Well I finally got my printer to scan - step one - impressed you techno peeps arent you !!!!! - took me ages.

Then went into a connection site which my friend sent me and WOW - found a link which said if you have a CDS even if expired - fill in and sent copy - thats all - done that and now waiting to hear. Got a reference number. So will wait to see what happens :good:
The truth is always the truth even if no-one believes it - a lie is always a lie even if everyone believes it

motley

Post by motley »

I submitted an application via the fast track "more than 5 years", including all requested documents according to the handy flowchart the point.gouv published here : https://accueil.contacts-demarches.inte ... 092020.pdf
I have now received an email with a rdv at my local prefecture later this week. I am being asked to resupply information I have already submitted
- votre passeport ou tout document justifiant de votre nationalité
- votre justificatif de domicile de moins de 3 mois
- 2 photos aux normes

& information that was not previously required when I applied via the online digital application :
- Justificatif de ressources (dernier avis d'imposition ou dernier bulletin de paie)
- Attestation d'assurance maladie

Should I be concerned or is this business as usual?